Two Financial Center

My money's on the dog. He can litigate and bite your ass.

And can we relegate discussion on this acceptable but wholly unimaginative background building to Existing Development?

Where are the tall buildings that the tourists are enjoying? You mean those midrises in the financial district?

Or the history...I was under the impression they were looking at a city map.

L1130769.jpg

Tobyjug, nice photo, great lighting makes this building look slick. I like it, it fits in well with its surroundings. Granted it's not groundbreaking architecture, but it is simple and clean looking and nothing to be embarrassed about.

Not that we needed any more pictures of this building, but oh well. Probably the last ones Ill take of it

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

It's one of the nicest in the FiDi (yeah I said it, WHAT), which isn't saying much :(

Contrary to my previous statements about the building, it looks good from Summer Street half hidden by One Financial. Still does nothing for me though.

I like it.

As a side note, I walk by this every day to/from South Station and the sidewalk improvements are great. There's a new bus stop too which looks nice.

vanshnookenraggen- haha FiDi.

I like the glass they use on this, it's so dark it looks black. Anyone who likes the Falcon's logo knows that black and red is a killer combo.

Back