Union Square D2.1 | 10 Prospect Street | Somerville

I think the core might be done. They’re dismantling the formwork today.

E0069E9C-2291-4546-9A82-ADB71AD32219.jpeg

This tower looks like what happens in SimCity when you finally hit a new density cap and the game starts building taller structures in an area that while zoned dense residential has mostly been growing single family homes due to the RCI demand.

This tower looks like what happens in SimCity when you finally hit a new density cap and the game starts building taller structures in an area that while zoned dense residential has mostly been growing single family homes due to the RCI demand.

Atlanta being a prime example of that!

What a great feeling that is!

Meanwhile, special shoutout to that weirdo building on the right that looks like an overgrown 1960s fire station

51739675706_0a63752583_b.jpg

51739910548_8eeac05814_b.jpg

What a great feeling that is!

Meanwhile, special shoutout to that weirdo building on the right that looks like an overgrown 1960s fire station

51739675706_0a63752583_b.jpg

51739910548_8eeac05814_b.jpg
That building has a sign on it that says “Design Consultants Building” which always makes me laugh since those tiny windows and horrible Taco Bell roof don‘t exactly exude “design” to me. 🤭

That building has a sign on it that says “Design Consultants Building” which always makes me laugh since those tiny windows and horrible Taco Bell roof don‘t exactly exude “design” to me. 🤭

I know! Nothing says "design consultant" like a leftover mansard roof.

Back