Watermark Seaport | 85 Seaport Blvd - Parcel K | Seaport

Re: Watermark Seaport (parcel K Seaport Sq.)/85 Seaport Blvd @ Seaport Sq./Seaport

Winthrop sq building would make that terrace view so much better!

Re: Watermark Seaport (parcel K Seaport Sq.)/85 Seaport Blvd @ Seaport Sq./Seaport

Love that last picture, BeeLine. The Seaport's really started to fill up over the last year.

Great shot with the Custom House in the background! I really didn't realize how much this had grown since the last time I had seen it. The cladding looks like it could be good too, as long as the can clean up those seams...

That rendering is ancient. There IS a roof deck between the tower and the Loft building.

New banner on the Watermark Seaport now claims "Fall 2015" occupancy. That's an improvement over its previous "January 2016" completion date. Yay!

Fall 2015? lol that seems optimistic

Fall 2015? lol that seems optimistic

If you think about it technically, the difference between "fall 2015" and "January 2016" could be as little as a few weeks.

How much parking was in the lot before and how much did they shove into the 2 basement levels? I'm having a helluva time finding anything on those numbers.

17088942766_f4fb6d95ae_b.jpg

Walking on Friday from the Congress stop of the Silver Line returning from the Airport -- there is still a lot of empty parking lots and other underdeveloped space just beyond the Seaport Hotel

Overall -- While the Seaport / Innovation District is filling in quite well between the Barking Crab @ Fort Point Chanel and the Harbor at about the World Trade Center -- the whole is still much more promise than realization

two tones: flat matte gray, textured/grooved tan

I actually like how this is coming along so far, though the facade could be a bit brighter. (That might just be the light, however.)

I think they just took the worst finish material from the Watermark in Cambridge. Looks like the podium finish from that one, got extended vertically on the waterfront version.
Maybe they just had a heapin helpin of it left over.

Like the grooved tan/brown, dislike the flat gray which is such a disappointment!

Back