Watermark Seaport | 85 Seaport Blvd - Parcel K | Seaport

Re: Watermark Seaport (parcel K Seaport Sq.)/85 Seaport Blvd @ Seaport Sq./Seaport

I walked by this the other day and I really liked the color palette. The slate grey color in the pictures looks more black in person which I think Boston could use more of. Also the tan in the picture looks more like a toupe? I guess you'd call it, in person and it works for me anyway

I think you mean taupe. Unless it really looks like a bad rug.... :)

Re: Watermark Seaport (parcel K Seaport Sq.)/85 Seaport Blvd @ Seaport Sq./Seaport

17544617424_520f2533f7_c.jpg

Really digging the height variety that these two buildings create:

18117759926_aa9b78b524_c.jpg

dislike the building for the most part but nice set of pic's!

I like this building but would have liked it more if some balconies were thrown in the mix! Not only would it have broken up the façade a bit, added some interest, but the building itself would look like what it is to the passerby, a residential building.

From last weekend

That building is going to look oppressive during the winter.

I am going to call this one ruggedly handsome. The massing is very nicely handled. I am not thrilled with what seems to be the dark panels but as we often do here at AB ...we should wait until they are done.

How many times has someone posted "Is that building really going to be YELLOW" just to have everyone post that they just put the sheathing on the studs.

So far so good I say.

cca

^ I agree with CCA, I saw this in person a while back and commented that it looked great and still think so. Ruggedly handsome is a good way to describe it

What's up with the shity white tarps that have been on the shorter building forever? For some reason some buildings get the tarps when getting built and I've always hated the look.

The tarps are gone as of today. I did a walk-about of the Seaport without my camera and saw that they finally took them down.

I agree, this one is turning out great. It offsets its neighbors very well.

Which Seaport Square site will be most improved in the near future? Parcel Q. It'll have new people living next door in Watermark, new people working next door at PwC, and another of its neighbors is remodeling to better interact with the park. Win, win, win.

Parcel K from today:
18940136214_312a4e3593_c.jpg

Looks like we won't be suck with 'just' the gray precast along Boston Wharf Road
cZTE9Fa.jpg

Reminds me of waterside place...only different color.

Back