Waterside Place 1A | 505 Congress Street | Seaport

Re: Waterside Place

I have not seen this development for my own eyes. But those pictures are Brutal. The renderings didn't look that bad when this was first proposed. I thought this development would be a good filler but instead looks like a scar. Hopefully the first tear down in 2025

I know it's been said before, but that alternating gray is horrible.

Until this recent round of pictures I couldn't even tell that this darker-ish gray was meant to be a decorative pattern - and I've seen this go up at various points in person. If this pattern appeared in any other color - think a deep blue or red for example - it would be horrifically tacky, but at least it's something to talk about. Building that pattern into the panels using a slightly dirtier shade of dirty is purely incompetent.

^hahahaha....this development is so Boston.

best development 2013!!!!

I'm sure a developer will tear it down in 20 or 30 years and we'll have another chance at seeing something worthwhile.

Until the site is ultimately re-re-developed, we'll have to get used to the mediocrity.

I'm sure a developer will tear it down in 20 or 30 years and we'll have another chance at seeing something worthwhile.

Until the site is ultimately re-re-developed, we'll have to get used to the mediocrity.

All it really needs is a facadectomy. It shouldn't need one in the first place considering it's brand-freaking-new, but it's an easy fix if someone with a brain and 1 level of design school wants to fix it. A couple snips to clips and those panels come right off.

Maybe an all glass exterior could help?

All it really needs is a facadectomy. It shouldn't need one in the first place considering it's brand-freaking-new, but it's an easy fix if someone with a brain and 1 level of design school wants to fix it. A couple snips to clips and those panels come right off.

Ladies and germs, I present to you ...

ENTROPY!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

WP-model1.jpg

WP-rend4.jpg

WP-rend8.jpg

WP-rend10.jpg

WP-rend11.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5x1GrbD1Vw

this building is a butt salad sandwich they might as well paint it.

As the saying goes, God created Heaven and Earth in six days, and on the seventh day he rested. When he did he squatted to take a dump, and Waterside Place came out.

After seeing what this was and what it became, the developer should be dragged into the street and shot in front of his family.

Back