Winthrop Center | 115 Winthrop Square | Financial District

52102633320_66172f47bf_k.jpg
@kz1000ps , nice shot...your pictures are consistently crisp. what camera are you using to get these shots?

Last edited:
@kz1000ps , nice shot...your pictures are consistently crisp. what camera are you using to get these shots?

Thank you! I bought a Canon 6D Mark II back in January and, like you're picking up on, have been impressed by how consistent it is from shot to shot. It's remarkably easy to get low-noise, high-clarity shots over and over and over.

From the charles it definitely appears shorter than MT, but imo thats ok because MT really is the perfect building for that spot on the skyline and within dtx. The way it plays off the hancock and also has the slanty roof is becoming a fairly unique Boston touch as well. Then from the south it looks taller than MT and draws your eye away from the one slightly worse angle MT has with the open roof.

As short as this building feels, I've actually always thought MT swung above its weight class in height. At 685' it always looked much taller to me.

More so now that the 691' WC looks like the Sudbury next to One congress from most angles.

Last edited:

Back