Winthrop Center | 115 Winthrop Square | Financial District

From the top of Franklin, by Millennium Tower.

D550E562-84F8-4F16-9B54-3F4D0FB63190.jpeg

I'm digging the bay window pattern up to the higher floors. It clearly affects the reflection(s) of other Financial District towers when viewed from different vantage points on the ground, thus distinguishing it from other fully-glass facade skyscrapers as of late.

First of all, great pictures! But if you're posting photos taken in portrait, they're much more viewable if you shrink them down....

If you click directly into a picture it will show it in full screen. Then hit F11 and lower that stupid ad at the bottom and it should optimize your own personal viewing experience.

For those pictures that are in between, where you want to view them larger but not full size, that's also an easy fix. Open them in the new window (usually with a right click>open in new tab), set them to full size, then change the "zoom" on the page to a lower percentage that gives you what you're looking for. I often lower things into the 50-75% range, whatever is the optimal size on a given picture.

If you click directly into a picture it will show it in full screen. Then hit F11 and lower that stupid ad at the bottom

Today I learned! And yes I also hate those damn ads that cover the bottom of every page until you click the down arrow.

Back