🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

Whatever the address is at Malden and Harrison behind the cathedral. Sorry

Anyone know the status of the Broadway hotel next to the Cornerstone lot?

I don't get out much anymore. Any news on the TJ Maxx project in the Tower Records building? Is it under construction?

One of our forumers (I think) just posted an image of the Cornerstone lot fenced off. Must have happened this weekend. So, movement.

Any news on the Back Bay Mass Pike Parcels 12 through 15?

Any news on the Back Bay Mass Pike Parcels 12 through 15?

Oh yeah forgot those even existed.

Also--can anyone tell me when they are expecting to be completed with the muddy river daylighting? Bowker? Area is a mess.

What is the project at the Porter Sq end of Somerville's Beacon St (a triangular parcel opposite Oxford St and backed up to the Fitchburg train tracks) a former gas station site.

I suspect is already has a thread, but am fuzzy on whether it is in Cambridge or Somerville,

They were pile driving this morning. I'd thought it was just construction staging for an Emerson project, but the pile driving obviously means the site is the project.

What is the project at the Porter Sq end of Somerville's Beacon St (a triangular parcel opposite Oxford St and backed up to the Fitchburg train tracks) a former gas station site.

I suspect is already has a thread, but am fuzzy on whether it is in Cambridge or Somerville,

They were pile driving this morning. I'd thought it was just construction staging for an Emerson project, but the pile driving obviously means the site is the project.

An Emerson project? You mean a Lesley project??

It looks like "Beacon Hotel". I posted an update over here.

And since this development isn't destroying a Boston landmark it must not be an Emerson project...

Does anyone know what is going on with Memorial Drive? They seem to be protecting all the trees and putting up fencing on the median.

One of our forumers (I think) just posted an image of the Cornerstone lot fenced off. Must have happened this weekend. So, movement.

Cornerstone lot development is for 14 WB. Pappas Hotel is directly next to this site. Haven't heard anything about it for a while now.

Is there anything going on at Copley, inside or out?

What is going on at the corner of Newbury St. and Fairfield in the Daisy Buch's / Ciao Bella space? It's finally being built out, but can't tell what's happening there.

Anyone following the fairly significant project that's happening just off RT-2 -- on your right as one approaches from the West after the Lake St. Exit and before the Vox on 2 complex

May be associated with the name "Silver Maple Forest" -- it seems to be located on Acorn Park Drive and apparently its in Cambridge

Anyone following the fairly significant project that's happening just off RT-2 -- on your right as one approaches from the West after the Lake St. Exit and before the Vox on 2 complex

May be associated with the name "Silver Maple Forest" -- it seems to be located on Acorn Park Drive and apparently its in Cambridge

Here's the skinny as reported by Boston.Com
Residences at Acorn Park, a $70 million, 299-unit apartment complex in the Belmont Uplands, was issued Friday, [Mach 6, 2015]

... A.P. Cambridge Partners, the LLC (limited liability company) building the complex, had fulfilled “all requirements under the Zoning Board of Appeals comprehensive permit and the Massachusetts State Building Code necessary to secure a building permit.”

See more at:
http://www.boston.com/real-estate/n...st/BF6r95FkhLOFnWFblMP1EL/story.html#comments

Does that anyone have any updates on the new Commuter Rail schedules that are supposed to be released by the end of the month?

Last edited:
What's up with Fenway Center? Never had much faith in it but it's pitiful that they couldn't get any of it built after all this time.

Back