🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

^^90 key/200' pencil tower at 104 Canal also seems to have gone missing.

^^it's the one no one ever mentions,

but it's going to be a huge AB favorite if the frigging cranes ever arrive!

Last edited:
Any movement on SST? It was supposed to break ground by now.

Any movement on SST? It was supposed to break ground by now.

Posts like this one make me suspicious. There is a dedicated South Station Tower thread that appears on the first page of this forum which was just updated earlier this week and whose last poster was...you. Three days ago.

you meain them bitches of greatest self-importance giving the rest of Boston the middle finger like always?

Posts like this one make me suspicious. There is a dedicated South Station Tower thread that appears on the first page of this forum which was just updated earlier this week and whose last poster was...you. Three days ago.

Looks like a job for timsox the freelance detective.

Why wouldn't the aquarium try to rebuild their vision at the same time or possibly worked with the developer to rebuild the entire area including the aquarium. The executives should get off their ass and start fundraising for the vision they proposed to the globe.
MAKE BOSTON BETTER

Where is the Barr foundation now to help fund a better aquarium for the public interest along with the blueway? No they would rather stop chiofaro from knocking that concrete barrier down claiming that it will create no open space according to chap91

Are there any plans to redevelop this monstrosity? https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3425098,-71.0866152,231a,35y,39.43t/data=!3m1!1e3

This is the very long brutalist building across from the CSC on mass ave. It is extremely prominent, has excellent transit access, near One Dalton, and it clearly showing its age. To me, it seems prime for change

I'd like to see them re-clad it to look more like a long art-deco factory (i.e Shrafts) and maybe throw in a tower or something to add life. This could have it's own thread in "Design a Better Boston".

There are several monstrosities.

1. the long Christian Science building that abutts 1 Dalton,
2. the Midtown Hotel
3. the Christian Science above ground section of the garage
4. the horizontal grain silo at 11 Belvidere
5. the big ocean liner along Mass Ave.
6. the Whole Foods building

What building?

Last edited:
There are several monstrocities.

1. the long Christian Science building that abutts 1 Dalton,
2. the Midtown Hotel
3. the Christian Science above ground section of the garage
4. the horizontal grain silo at 11 Belvidere
5. the big ocean liner along Mass Ave.
6. the Whole Foods building

What building?

5. The one on mass ave with the cvs in it

Parcel K in the seaport, another project that's been delayed over and over. I remember they announced spring 2017 for construction. anything going on there?

Back