1 Bromfield
SST
Harbor Garage tower
40 Trinity Pl
The Huntington
Lobster Tower
2 Charlesgate W
7 Channel Ctr (21 stories/255')
55 India (the nice twin of 110 Broad St)
104 Canal (micro hotel)
Valenti Sq (boutique hotel)
Boston Landing hotel
1 Charlestown

not very great;
380 Stuart St (388' of pure feces)
Tremont Crossing turd towers and mall
Dudley Sq fatty (315')
Landmark Ctr (housing changed to offices).

seems like 1/2 all the great stuff outside the Seaport is

M.I.A...

Last edited:
0626_huntington_2.0.jpeg

Approved and construction was supposed to start in 2018. Any word?

No news on hungtington theatre proposal, google doesnt have anything relevant since 2017

Haymarket? Was supposed to start last spring. This is a huge piece with the public market, this, the garage next door, and gov center all going to drastically change this entire part of the greenway and finally fill it in.

haymarkethotel2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-03-20-at-11.05.30-PM.png

Last edited:
can someone swing by the Little Bldg renovation and post photos?? !!

Maybe tomorrow. I'm always in that area.

It's turning out fantastic for what it's worth.

Maybe tomorrow. I'm always in that area.

It's turning out fantastic for what it's worth.

Can you get an update on the moxy too?? Really interested on how the glass fit into the neighborhood, and obviously the back too. Thx.

I can try. The south facade isn't on my usual route and I won't be in the area until later in the evening. The front looks more or less the same since the last time it showed up in the thread.

Ground floor will be important and they haven't started work on that at all yet. It still looks like construction zone all around the perimeter. It fills the gap in nicely head on... I don't like it when you're looking west down Kneeland... it creates continuous monolithic glass wall with the W.

Considering that the MassMutual Enfield location is closing by 2021, they should be starting soon.

And what ever happened to 88 Seaport??

Any chance it becomes one of the largest projects built on spec in Boston?

0626_huntington_2.0.jpeg

Approved and construction was supposed to start in 2018. Any word?

According to the Theatre's own website:

"Demolition for the 252-254 Huntington Avenue buildings is projected to commence in early 2019. Huntington is projected to begin renovations during the 2020-2021 season."

https://www.huntingtontheatre.org/about/huntington-avenue-theatre-project/huntington-avenue/

I just emailed the architect firm for an update (given that we've just passed the Ides of March), so I'll post their reply...if I receive one.

Back