10 Farnsworth Street | Fort Point

I am sooooo excited about this one ... everything about it so far is saying that it is going to be great.

cca

We need more quality infill like this -- there are several more empty lots in Fort Point that could use this type of design.

....Unfortunately, at the last minute, the developer switched the facade to plastic brick precast panels. :(

I like this, but I don't care for how the top two floors' windows are misaligned.

I like this, but I don't care for how the top two floors' windows are misaligned.

Interesting observation. I personally don't mind it that much and kind of dig it. I prefer this to the buildings where the windows on every floor are misaligned from the other.

The best infill in Boston, through a combination of no setback and no parking. Why is this so damn rare in other projects?

The best infill in Boston, through a combination of no setback and no parking. Why is this so damn rare in other projects?

Hate to burst your bubble there oh hater-of-cars, but there will indeed be parking. I'm pretty sure each residence gets at least one spot, some two!

Vroom vroom!

Hate to burst your bubble there oh hater-of-cars, but there will indeed be parking. I'm pretty sure each residence gets at least one spot, some two!

Vroom vroom!

Ouch, ground floor garage entrances. There goes the livable streetwall! I'm moderately impressed that they're getting 12 spaces in that since there's clearly no basement.
Lol, this is some C-grade trolling. It's important to rev your engine when sitting in seaport induced-demand.

Ouch, ground floor garage entrances. There goes the livable streetwall! I'm moderately impressed that they're getting 12 spaces in that since there's clearly no basement.
Lol, this is some C-grade trolling. It's important to rev your engine when sitting in seaport induced-demand.

Automated elevator garage. Seems to occupy some interior column space of the building.

The juxtaposution of those 3 building right next to each is marvelous. Which reminds me, I haven't been to Metro Cafe in a while.

No trolling. Just having some fun with my post.

Penthouse $7.5 million. ~4,300 SF of living space; 1,300 SF private roof deck.

That's about as good as we can ask for given the economic and regulatory constraints of modern real estate development.

Back