10 Farnsworth Street | Fort Point

Well you know what they say, "Location! Location! Nice Facade!"

It appears they're going to do art installations or something on the blank black wall on the sidewalk near Flour. They installed some lights...will be interesting to see the result.

I'm assuming a ground floor restaurant here. Any ideas as to what is going in?

This cladding might be a spectacular upgrade for Center Plaza, O'Neill Bldg or JFK towers

*(after the office park is bombed with B-52's).

There should be a way for the Bldg Dept to have a dialogue with property holders that they can be encouraged to do upgrades when buildings become aged-out eyesores.

As much as I like this building and how it turned out, I have to say that it probably really feels like living in a fishbowl in there. Shades would be a must, but if you want privacy, they’d pretty much have to be down the whole time.

Especially that second floor unit on the corner.

I'm not a fan of the light grey paneling. Overall I'd say this development fits in totally fine, but is also highly overrated on this forum.

As much as I like this building and how it turned out, I have to say that it probably really feels like living in a fishbowl in there. Shades would be a must, but if you want privacy, they’d pretty much have to be down the whole time.

If someone is looking for privacy, then they should probably move to the burbs and not live in the city.

I'm not a fan of the light grey paneling. Overall I'd say this development fits in totally fine, but is also highly overrated on this forum.

I do agree this is a bit overrated here, but I don't recall the paneling to be as light as they show on pictures. Could just be the sun/lighting. The more recent photos here make it look more like the alucobond panels.

If someone is looking for privacy, then they should probably move to the burbs and not live in the city.

This is an insane statement.

akmags - There are far too many reasons why your comment makes no sense at all (probably the most polite, PC way I can put it), but I'll just agree with Justin's response for the sake of brevity.

Back