100 Pier 4 | 136-146 Northern Avenue | Seaport

Re: Pier 4

picture.php

This rendering Pier 4 is a bit more interesting than previous offerings.

http://boston.curbed.com/archives/2012/05/10-things-to-know-about-the-big-new-pier-4-towers.php

Looks like something I would have built when first playing around with those SimCity building editors. Before I knew what I was doing.

Oh great, more of the ubiquitous "let's throw every sampler of pre-cast forms that the building materials wholesaler has at this inelegant, block-hogging elephant of a building, and hope that one of them works" school of architecture.

Dudzilla (lethargically) attacks Boston.

i think the glass looks nice, i like the color, and the one on the bottom left looks like actual stone....

cca's an architect....I would trust his call. Plus to my eye it looks like the kind of stone you'd get for a shower remodeling job in Woburn.

I like the glass so far, but after waterside place I can't stomach another white shit building.

^the model looks mostly white to me, I think you're going to be disappointed.

At least it looks like this will all be a bright white not white and then textured white that looks dirty.

I'm sure it will reflect the high architectural standards of the Park Lane building across the street.

I noticed a huge section (2/3?) of the parking lot infront of the ICA was roped off. Anything set to begin?

Back