11-21 Bromfield Street | DTX | Downtown

Hyatt Boston Harbor view w/ South Station Tower, 1 Financial, 111 Federal, Millennium Tower, and 1 Bromfield, added...
(and GCG towers increased slightly to correct scale).

Last edited:
added to the Hyatt Boston Harbor view render; South Station Tower, 1 Financial, 111 Federal,
Millennium Tower, 1 Bromfield, (and GCG towers increased slightly to correct scale).

^Nice work!....and soon, you'll be able to place an accurate render of One Bromfield in there. (if they release it).....then comes the RFP winner for 111 Federal.....I have to keep pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming. Is this really Boston?

Hyatt Boston Harbor view w/ South Station Tower, 1 Financial, 111 Federal, Millennium Tower, and 1 Bromfield, added...
(and GCG towers increased slightly to correct scale).

If all these developments end up the way we want them to, Boston will look extremely dense from this angle. 111 Fed, Millenium Tower, and 1 Bromfield add so much more to the skyline, and SST and CSG balance it out well.

If all these developments end up the way we want them to, Boston will look extremely dense from this angle. 111 Fed, Millenium Tower, and 1 Bromfield add so much more to the skyline, and SST and CSG balance it out well.

^Very true....plus when you zoom out a bit more and add in the North Station/West End developments, the skyline expands <wider> as well. Lots of new photo-ops for Duck Tour/Boston Harbor cruises coming. :)

Not to be picky but I really like this shot, can you edit SST a smidge? You can just copy and paste it from here. Also that shot shows how the winthrop tower will perfectly align with 1IP adding another step up away from the waterfront.

bstn-wtrfrnt.jpg

Last edited:
i gotta darken the lights on DST/1 Financial and then brighten SST a bit. 'll repost it later.

Cool. Also MT is not even as tall as the smaller IP tower from the waterfront. So 1 Bromfield would be just about the height of the smaller IP tower, which is much less dramatic but reality. Also there is no reason to think that the GCG towers scale was wrong. They are farther away in the shot and that would make them appear shorter. 1 Boston place is taller than 1IP but appears shorter because of the distance it is from the camera. Same with GCG towers.

From 3/20 Part 2 of 2

[/URL
http://s424.photobucket.com/user/DZH22/media/02016UC/IMG_8882.jpg.html

Last edited:
Yep.

i need to go there and take twilight photos from one of the top floors.

Will make the rear look taller.

There was a surveyor surveying the One Bromfield site this morning. Just one person with a tripod & level.

Rarely have renders caused so much suspense. I wait with bated breath.

^You are right. We are actually getting spoiled.... MT had me excited, 1 Dalton had me elated, and now I can't even sleep any more waiting for this one!

Should be Monday latest, if B+T article holds true

So... man what are they doing? Hand drawing the "renders" at the last minute today?

Ugh. This one is frustrating.

Yeah it definitely is I don't understand why this one is taking so long to release renders.

B&T recent paper 3/28/16 said the renderings were released 59 stories very slender tower with good retail at the base but no pic?

These damn New Yorkers always playing it close to the chest.

Finally!..we will see One Bromfield REVEALED....next Tuesday night at the latest. The BCDC monthly meeting is next Tuesday, Apr.5, 5:15-8:50pm. (City Hall-room 900-9th floor) I'm hoping the company does a release before then. One Bromfield will be the last item discussed, from 8:20-8:50pm.
That can only mean one thing: They are saving the best for last!

Finally!..we will see One Bromfield REVEALED....next Tuesday night at the latest. The BCDC monthly meeting is next Tuesday, Apr.5, 5:15-8:50pm. (City Hall-room 900-9th floor) I'm hoping the company does a release before then. One Bromfield will be the last item discussed, from 8:20-8:50pm.
That can only mean one thing: They are saving the best for last!

^^^Wow thanks.

^^^Wow thanks.

^You can sign up for BRA news/meeting updates on their website, that's how I saw this. It says agenda times are approximate, but 1 Bromfield's scheduled for 8:20-8:50pm. Maybe Midwood releases the renders on Monday.

Back