2016 Presidential Election (General Election)

Who do plan to support for President in the 2016 Election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any republicans or conservatives on this board who are not raving fucking lunatics? I'd love to have a thoughtful discussion.

I don't think Charlie Baker has an account on here.

Have Republicans started bitching about all of the black and Hispanic people voting for Clinton?

Edit- trump supporters. Many Republicans are intelligent people who don't try to undermine our democracy.

And by alt right we mean people who propose banning certain religions from our country. Or calling immigrants from our neighboring country RAPIST'S. Or saying more countries should get nukes. Or the KKK which has strongly endorsed a certain candidate.

"Alt right" is a made-up bullshit term. In a parallel universe you're all known as the "self-righteous left" or something else equally bullshit. .

The difference between the self righteous left and the alt right is that one isn't largely populated by Holocaust deniers and southern white militia types preparing to take up arms against the government.

The difference between the self righteous left and the alt right is that one isn't largely populated by Holocaust deniers and southern white militia types preparing to take up arms against the government.

30 years of the Bush's & Clinton's running our country:
What do you expect?

#1 Trillion dollar Middle-East Wars (Area continues to be unstable)
Islamic terrorism in the US now because of Wars

#2 000's of Billions in Bailouts (No accountability or Transparency)

#3 Fannie and Freddie Mac Trillion dollar bailout (Did not file financials for 3 years but the SEC continue to list them on the NYSE) Nobody goes to jail.

#4 Stimulus packages to the unions because they voted Democrat

#5 Non-profit foundations taking legal bribes (Pay to play) helped create ISIS
for supporting Saudi Arabi and Qatar

#6 National Debt 20 Trillion (Where is the money and who got it)

#7 Social Security & Medicare 100-200+ Trillion owed to our seniors

#8 A decade of low interest rates

#9 The Fed has destroyed the working class buying power which has created income inequality.

#10 Outsourced 10 Million jobs out of the country (Globalizing America on the backs of the depressing the American working class buying power)

#11 IRS--Targeting conservative groups (Louis Lerner pleads the 5th but she is a govt worker)

#12 -30,000 Emails Deleted after a subpoena.

#13 Treason against Edward Snowden warning the American people of the NSA and other Govt agencies. Not sure how the truth has become treasonous.

#14 Republicans & democrats all getting rich off insider trading and other illegal schemes off the backs of the Hardworking American taxpayers.

Bush lies, Obama lies and Clintons Lie.
Right, Left, Middle----This is the realty to these POS in office.

Enough is a enough

Washington is the DEVILS den of Liars.

30 years of the Bush's & Clinton's running our country:
What do you expect?

A modicum of intelligent and rational discourse like we have seen with almost every other election in the history of the United States.

#1 Trillion dollar Middle-East Wars (Area continues to be unstable)
Islamic terrorism in the US now because of Wars

#2 000's of Billions in Bailouts (No accountability or Transparency)

#3 Fannie and Freddie Mac Trillion dollar bailout (Did not file financials for 3 years but the SEC continue to list them on the NYSE) Nobody goes to jail.

#4 Stimulus packages to the unions because they voted Democrat

#5 Non-profit foundations taking legal bribes (Pay to play) helped create ISIS
for supporting Saudi Arabi and Qatar

#6 National Debt 20 Trillion (Where is the money and who got it)

#7 Social Security & Medicare 100-200+ Trillion owed to our seniors

#8 A decade of low interest rates

#9 The Fed has destroyed the working class buying power which has created income inequality.

#10 Outsourced 10 Million jobs out of the country (Globalizing America on the backs of the depressing the American working class buying power)

#11 IRS--Targeting conservative groups (Louis Lerner pleads the 5th but she is a govt worker)

#12 -30,000 Emails Deleted after a subpoena.

#13 Treason against Edward Snowden warning the American people of the NSA and other Govt agencies. Not sure how the truth has become treasonous.

#14 Republicans & democrats all getting rich off insider trading and other illegal schemes off the backs of the Hardworking American taxpayers.

Bush lies, Obama lies and Clintons Lie.
Right, Left, Middle----This is the realty to these POS in office.

Enough is a enough

Washington is the DEVILS den of Liars.

And just to be clear, are you defending and/or justifying people intent on committing politically and racially-motivated violence?

And just to be clear, are you defending and/or justifying people intent on committing politically and racially-motivated violence?

Not at all but there needs to be accountability at this point which we haven't seen any.

If the vote is fair I have no problem in continue the path of our Nation destruction. Welcome the world govt---No more USA

But it clearly shows that the laws don't apply to the Clintons or the special interest groups that continue to enrich themselves very corruptly. The DNC practically rigged the primaries against Bernie Sanders.
Wikileaks has proven this. The FBI just looks the other way. LOST like they always are.

Donna Brasile and Debbie wasserman schultz were both forced to resign because of the corruption and they ran the DNC.
These people should be in Jail for conspiracy of voter fraud against the Democrats party.

It's an absolute disgrace what is going on you personally should be ashamed of yourself supporting outright lies, deception against the American People.

But we have a chance today. So its on the people on what path we go.

*Hopefully we don't have a similar 2008 Florida situation on our hands where they just award the presidency to Bush without ever counting the votes.

This is moment in history ( Good vs Evil)
Trump is not as bright as Hilary. Hilary is a very sharp women but not in a good way.

I've never seen them in the same room together. Just sayin'.

You go on a diatribe about how you won't post anymore and that you will quote your own comment about it if anyone quotes you from the past. Then in a short period of time you break your vow by responding to something else and get called out for it. Then you do what you originally threatened to which was quote your own comment.

Jesus fucking Christ...it's crazier than this election ;)

ROFL, he's the type of guy who, after making a questionable comment, makes a post saying he's not coming back right after. This is what people do when they know their stance is questionable but doesn't want to read the posts afterward that discredits his post.

i.e. it's the internet's version of la la la I'm not listening.

So basically, all I need to do if I ever want to kill someone is instigate a fight with him, let him whoop my ass thoroughly for a few minutes, pull out a gun, and shoot him in the name of self defense. Great loop hole.

This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Once I realized you were possibly special needs, I chose to stop debating you. Yeah, wow, what a loop hole!

ROFL, he's the type of guy who, after making a questionable comment, makes a post saying he's not coming back right after. This is what people do when they know their stance is questionable but doesn't want to read the posts afterward that discredits his post.

i.e. it's the internet's version of la la la I'm not listening.

By the way I have already voted, so I couldn't care less about the petty bickering going on here.

Please stop quoting me, responding to me, invoking my name, etc. I'll see you all in 46 months. Until then, you can find me talking about buildings and posting pictures on the other threads.

Any attempt at further correspondence will be met with a quote of this post.

This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

It's never too late to start proofreading. It would bring you an entirely new sense of self-awareness.

This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Once I realized you were possibly special needs, I chose to stop debating you. Yeah, wow, what a loop hole!

I'm going to keep quoting you because you can't even follow your own advice so why should we right?

And good, that probably means you don't read what you post yourself (hence why you can't even stick to what you said you would do).

Just as a note, my post was entirely based on responding to others who are referring to me. Jouhou wasn't referring to me. Also, KentXie's special needs post was from October.

So technically, getting annoyed at a stupid made up term that came into existence maybe 2 months ago out of thin air wasn't a violation of my other post. Sure, it may seem like I'm playing a bit loose with the facts, but I'm just practicing for my future career as a politician.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

It's never too late to start proofreading. It would bring you an entirely new sense of self-awareness.

By the way I have already voted, so I couldn't care less about the petty bickering going on here.

Please stop quoting me, responding to me, invoking my name, etc. I'll see you all in 46 months. Until then, you can find me talking about buildings and posting pictures on the other threads.

I'm going to keep quoting you because you can't even follow your own advice so why should we right?

And good, that probably means you don't read what you post yourself (hence why you can't even stick to what you said you would do).

Just as a note, my post was entirely based on responding to others who are referring to me. Jouhou wasn't referring to me. Also, KentXie's special needs post was from October.

So technically, getting annoyed at a stupid made up term that came into existence maybe 2 months ago out of thin air wasn't a violation of my other post. Sure, it may seem like I'm playing a bit loose with the facts, but I'm just practicing for my future career as a politician.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Oh yeah, you're really good at making fun of the disabled (special needs), being a closet xenophobe, playing loose with the facts, and flipping out over the most inane comments. You're already 50% Trump!

Oh yeah, you're really good at making fun of the disabled (special needs), a closet xenophobic, playing loose with the facts, and flipping out over the most inane comments. You're already 50% Trump!

Waaaaahhhhh, boo hoo, Mr. Thin Skin. You're 100% Hillary. You also just confirmed you're special needs, so I'm sorry that I made fun of your post. I was trying not to. It's why I ignored it until now.

Waaaaahhhhh, boo hoo, Mr. Thin Skin. You're 100% Hillary. You also just confirmed you're special needs, so I'm sorry that I made fun of your post. I was trying not to. It's why I ignored it until now.

Haha I guess that went over your head. I'm not saying I'm disabled. Rather, you are using the word "special needs" in a derogatory way. Pray tell, besides liberals, immigrants, and those who are disabled, who else do you hate?

Haha I guess that went over your head. I'm not saying I'm disabled. Rather, you are using the word "special needs" in a derogatory way. Pray tell, besides liberals, immigrants, and those who are disabled, who else do you hate?

I like liberals; I just hate the current set of leaders.

I like immigrants, just not the ones who sneak over the border and drain our system.

I have no opinion on disabled people, but sympathize with their circumstances which are out of their control.

I have violated my previous post. I will write myself a ticket now. Or better, yet, I'll write on the chalkboard "I will not reply to KentXie anymore on the archboston political threads" 500-1000 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back