30 Dalton St. Residences | Back Bay

Beeline ^^^ you are on a roll -- great pix

This one is a nice addition to the local skyline -- but just the appetizer for the main course the Four Seasons Tower

Rw5fKSq.jpg

Blank wall architecture is like buying a piece of furniture bringing it home to set it up and then realizing the back is made of particle board. Sure the front looks good enough but you'll be embarrassed when your guests see the other angles. But she sure aint bad from the front.

Blank wall architecture is like buying a piece of furniture bringing it home to set it up and then realizing the back is made of particle board. Sure the front looks good enough but you'll be embarrassed when your guests see the other angles. But she sure aint bad from the front.

FYI: There are code and zoning reasons for the "blank" walls.

This isn't even that bad, as far as blank walls go.

Such a shame as this side is the most publically visible and will certainly be in every shot of the CSC complex.

It's an apartment building, it's not going to be some world class piece of art.

It's an apartment building, it's not going to be some world class piece of art.

Perhaps because I've not been classically trained as an architect (and have been living in Boston for 6 years), I can only think of this when I see people complain about 'filler' residential buildings and pine for 'world class...art':

5673002909_d26cca1de8_b.jpg

Back