Aerials

Despite all the construction, there's still so much more development to go! :eek:

I didn't realize how much open space there still is in the South Boston/Seaport area! All around the back of the convention center and along Fort Point Channel...it's all open space. It seems like there's more open space than built up space.

Tell some of the members on this forum that and they will shit themselves.

Boston.com

13879341_10154428868529365_5010782461479691896_n.jpg

Lol bro you are very consistent Ill give you that. You posted the same pictures in like 4 threads.

I think of Lovejoy, TD Garden and the 4 new towers as a set. They look amazing together.

You said 4 threads!! no!! You forgot-

The 4th and 5th need to go on the 111 Fed thread and the Future Skyline thread with 111 Fed night shots done up.

On another note on instagram @igboston and @igersboston have some of the best shots i have ever seen consistently. Igboston by far #1 but I dont know how to get the pictures full screen and you would have to screen shot every picture.

I think of Lovejoy, TD Garden and the 4 new towers as a set. They look amazing together.

You said 4 threads!! no!! You forgot-

The 4th and 5th need to go on the 111 Fed thread and the Future Skyline thread with 111 Fed night shots done up.

haha

Cool video thanks for sharing , we're cleaning out our storage area and I was asked to donate some books I found a whole binder of old pics I can't wait to scan and share 🙂

Is that... farmland in Allston? Or just graded empty plots? If the former, when was this?

Not sure ,I took this pic of a pic while standing outside the "donate books" outdoor bins ,I haven't had a chance to really look at the photos or maybe what's written on the back,there's about 80 of them 🙂

Back