Boston Skyline Photos

Please tell me one of u with a good camera got the sky tonight at 9 that was insane.

From 53 State last week.

xckDGoNLsbxnThsLIi3BMtnrTa2TsVdfOV4sf75urtqPIJNklOsGD-s25tB3Av0Ugu1QqFlYXy1r-KTXpdHuNF7L3YyDTDFDxY0B7dfr1LkR8HjmmIFR5BOxJby_MdeG2HdbGFTmOcwoWsI7E_tCcdkOXeBE4bev0N_SdNpFo3IiQPoShd96-KDo53mvTD5w_N0n__CsQi3NLmgDQLtJRBARhd8AatNeiw10fCHehlWKXxgbkDxDRvqOM2xo91IQbkBarTyZRVxfK1eGyt8qjzlJvuouWvpM3UpXVAxu-xCM-gwWbW12feeDKAnb4T9dAGvS4S7B_x--9CGGdgdPT8ydEIdF-0SNKE-Pv_YE1FhEt2XwGaEC__RW3lH8BGo2D2ejdaI_edS260XuNMiHu7ceynSBYFIoFJ-Ww5py7SAR81SfYTG_689ciz7_csVRgjAgkNklfzGlvZpxfZeTYtBUre9CJZUZslKPOZ7DBe43zpZzbRq7zZ_9ARceaTK5XQlfbUBP-98-wHq69qqfOxnL_BxCZsl-IYPPCPGSp0OseyXt50kesUV-X-lsNbM80HpVM24SijgXnrTo-uMV2Ut5vA=w1730-h973-no

Looking at that the PIC--They seem in a straight-line across from each other.
Backbay==Hancock
Downtown==Millennium Tower

Well it is possible to draw a straight line between them but the illusion the image creates of the Pru, Hancock and Millennium being in a straight line is not accurate.

pIVf8ws.png

Well it is possible to draw a straight line between them but the illusion the image creates of the Pru, Hancock and Millennium being in a straight line is not accurate.

pIVf8ws.png

Interesting to note though that 1 Dalton actually would almost be exactly aligned. I have to wonder now if 1 Dalton and Millennium will be unable to "see each other;" it may be beneficial to the selling teams of each to reduce "tower envy" between their respective residents.

I think 1 Dalton will be almost entirely or entirely blocked based on some other lines I drew when I first saw that picture.

Just now,So happy we got our views back 😀

Absolutely; it was brutal going all that time with a big green tarp in our faces.

Meanwhile, have folks noticed the difference in noise/vibration/ride quality of the red line going over the Longfellow? It's crazy - so smooth and quiet compared to what it used to be. You can actually have a conversation heading inbound on the red line in a soft voice! Before the repairs, the thing was shaking and vibrating like crazy, and it felt like we were going to plunge into the Charles.

Back