img0093tf7.jpg

img0094re7.jpg

img0107oe8.jpg

img0176mk5.jpg

img0101tk9.jpg

img0703ar6.jpg

img0160jb4.jpg

img0339kq2.jpg

^ for those last two, I recommend downloading and opening them in your computer's image viewer, as they're taken from the same spot and it's cool to see the differing weather conditions on the same perspective.

Re: New BU Tower

Kz, great pics, thanks! Reminds me of Joe Fallon's apartments in the Seaport, but improved upon. Lucky kids who have those glassed in corner apartments...even the center bay windows will make for very nice views.

Last edited:

Those dorms are going to be so sweet, it almost seems to make it worth paying the $48,000 tuition haha. Great pics by the way.

Damn, those corner rooms are going to be aaamazing.

I'm not crazy about the side paneling but the Comm Ave and river side facades look great.

for those who take pictures... do you ever feel like a jackass taking pics? obviously who cares what people think but I think one of the last things I wanna be is a tourist. Even then I don't care I just feel uncomfortable.

for those who take pictures... do you ever feel like a jackass taking pics? obviously who cares what people think but I think one of the last things I wanna be is a tourist. Even then I don't care I just feel uncomfortable.

Only time Ive ever felt like a tourist is taking pictures with the stars (autographed stars in the street) in Hollywood.

Too funny! I don't care what they think, but I can't help but wonder when they look at me while I am taking a pic.

Meh, you sometimes do feel a bit awkward, but I guess it goes with the territory. As for the feeling like a tourist thing, well, I just like to think I'm better than all those people that take their surroundings for granted.... I mean, what silly fools!

Here's one from Cambridge St:

img0865dt0.jpg

And one from the south:

img0803mq3.jpg

Great pics guys! Let's keep 'em going. Here's one from Tobydog taken last night from Cambridge.

L1050441.JPG

This project looms VERY large on Pleasant Street:

img1115ko8.jpg

yes... its very prominent at night from many vantage points.... Buildings always seem to have brighter construction lights than the permanant ones that will follow

^^ My brother lives just up the hill from where you took that shot. I always pause at the intersection of Kelton & Brainerd to take in that particular view. Get any skyline shots from the building you took that shot from?

Yeppers. Too bad the zoom on my camera isn't so hot.

img1237pm7.jpg

img1245vb8.jpg

^^ My brother lives just up the hill from where you took that shot. I always pause at the intersection of Kelton & Brainerd to take in that particular view. Get any skyline shots from the building you took that shot from?

You should try walking up the hill a little further to the Corey Hill Outlook. It's even better. It's got to be one of the least appreciated awesome places in the area.

Back