Bulfinch Crossing | Congress Street Garage | West End

The render doesnt have avalon north station, hub on causeway, garden garage, or the rest of the towers pulling the seaport skyline to the left......
23055345712_2200d430ed_c.jpg

It doesn't even have the long-since completed MT! Plus I think it's underselling the true height of this complex. I'm extremely excited for both of the main towers and bullish on the rest of the development as well.

For a 80's type development style---IP still dominates this picture.

Congress on the right stands out but its too far from the core.

For a 80's type development style---IP still dominates this picture.

Congress on the right stands out but its too far from the core.

Certainly love that the development has claimed additional skyline territory and will give us something modern and a little dreamy to look at from the Greenway soon.

This skyline render is now showing on the One Congress site. Apologies if its been posted before, but to me this is a new, brighter view with more detail on the buildings:

one_congress_header.jpg

I've found vague references to the Green Line entrance and/or the busway getting redone as part of the east building. Have any details on those been released?

It's Time -- it is now time to give this the appropriate title -- "One Congress" as increasingly we will look to the sky not at the old garage

One Congress will be the Pru of the Bulfinch Crossing complex -- the thread should be "One Congress and Bulfinch Crossing" or just One Congress with a subtitle for the rest of the development

W this is the general thread for the master plan for this complex. The photos that I just posted show the work (demo of the garage) being done EAST of the STATE STREET HQ (One Congress) site.

W this is the general thread for the master plan for this complex. The photos that I just posted show the work (demo of the garage) being done EAST of the STATE STREET HQ (One Congress) site.
Beeline -- do we have a thread specifically titled "One Congress" ????

Maybe this thread should be combined with the Resident tower thread (since the prep covered in this thread was for the Resident tower) to read 50 Sudbury St/Bullfinch Crossing,
or Bulfinch Crossing/50 Sudbury St,
or combined with the 1 Congress thread to read 1 Congress/Bullfinch Crossing,
or Bulfinch Crossing/1 Congress.

There's too much confusion with 3 threads.
People will gradually adjust (as they always do)....

or, close it and save it for the other projects off the Greenway.

I always think of this as the thread for the office tower and the "The Sudbury" thread for the residential.
2 Threads linked by Bullfinch Crossing:
One Congress
Sudbury

any miscellaneous stuff related to other phases can be thrown into the One Congress since the Sudbury is rapidly reaching completion while One Congress has a couple of years of construction

Well, I guess I am the guinea pig that proved the confusion points made!

2 Threads linked by Bullfinch Crossing:
One Congress
Sudbury

any miscellaneous stuff related to other phases can be thrown into the One Congress since the Sudbury is rapidly reaching completion while One Congress has a couple of years of construction

^thats good, or it should stay as it is with 1 thread for each building (there will be 6 total) and an additional one for master plan.
having master plan discussion in whatever happens to be the currently under construction building would not be helpful. just wait until the garage demolition photos start flying at the same time One Congress is topping off.
Beeline does a very good job of posting pics it the correct thread. just follow his lead.

As for these pics, they are emptying out the old office space buildouts, including walls, and using an under utilized portion of the east parcel to haul it away.

Back