Charlestown Infill and Small Developments

lol every time some posts pics of this project more is said about the HIPstoric banner than the project itself!

"It's HIPstoric"...

*vomits*

I'm reminded of one of my favorite Bill Hicks bits...."if you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself. No no, I'm not joking--this isn't a joke! Please, go kill yourself."

That's some intense marketing bluster considering there is literally nothing that is hip about this. Location? Bleh. Design? Neotraditionalist. Likely tenants? Wealthy, boring.

That's some intense marketing bluster considering there is literally nothing that is hip about this.

The 99 Restaurant and Grill it's next to is THE place to see and be see in Charlestown.

Good lorrrrdddd, please don't ever let any of that happen

Seriously! Who has ever said SoBo with a straight face. I need to give that person a wedgie and I needed to do it yesterday.

Whole foods opening tomorrow...sign is up.

LED street lights installed on parts of Bartlett and Sullivan...SUPER bright.

Finally!!!

Who knows, maybe when people see WF flourish in Charlestown, some chef or restauranteur will realize that palates in Charlestown have improved and will open some new restaurants. Main St./Thompson Square is in desperate need of some new, higher-end restaurants to replace some of the storefronts that are currently used by offices, or even residential in some spots. Something akin to Restaurant Row on Tremont 10 years ago.

That's frigging insane. No rail transit, abutting a highway, built in a parking lot. Don't get me wrong, the building looks great inside...but those prices seem way too high...

No rail transit? The website says it's a 5 minute walk to the Orange Line.

Back