Development Map and Chart

Re: Development Map

Logan car facility should be green.

Thanks for doing this! This is actually really helpful.

^ Updated

I wasn't sure which parcel that was. I left out alot of Seaport projects since I cannot readily identify them.

Seaport Sq is mainly that giant parking lot smack in the middle.

Thanks. I listed it as permitted (that's correct, right?) and it's the only yellow marker I have in the Seaport. Let me know if the location is wrong.

Thanks. I listed it as permitted (that's correct, right?) and it's the only yellow marker I have in the Seaport. Let me know if the location is wrong.

Thanks for the update. I'm only new to this site but I can happily say that I now bore my friends to death with updates concerning local projects. Thank you archboston!

The car rental facility at Logan doesn't go out to bid until next year, so it is not under construction yet.

http://www.massport.com/doing-business/_layouts/CapitalPrograms/default.aspx

http://www.massport.com/doing-business/_layouts/CapitalPrograms/detail.aspx?proj=L269

I believe the cranes are for the new haul road.

the actual garage isn't under construction, but the project is under way. The new semi-temporary Hertz facility will be opening at the end of Feb. The actual car cleaning area (QTA) of the temporary facility is the one to be used with the CONRAC. Demolition of the main building will follow in march, which will open the entire footprint for the garage construction.

Christian Science projects - we have a dedicated thread to this. Two towers, one being an addition to the Sunday school building at Mass and Huntington, another being a tower on a triangle of land (via reconfigured streets) around where Belvidere and St Cecilia intersect by the Marriott.

Prudential - "Lord and Taylor residential tower" on Exeter Street, I think they are already prepping the site. 888 Boylston, on the site of the current plaza with a continued setback, not sure what the story is there... I think it's approved?

Prudential - "Lord and Taylor residential tower" on Exeter Street, I think they are already prepping the site.

"Avalon Exeter"

Approved, site prep/construction started.

Joslin Center should be changed to Longwood Center, as that is the official name now. It's in the design phase, btw. It's not dead!! A new timeline has been made.

Joslin Center should be changed to Longwood Center, as that is the official name now. It's in the design phase, btw. It's not dead!! A new timeline has been made.

Thanks, name updated.

? It's not listed as dead, it's listed as planned?

Very Usefull list. Should Projects in East Boston be included?
Boston East 102-148 Border St 196 units
Clippership Wharf 25 & 65 Lewis St 400 units
Hodge Boiler Works 116 units
Newstreet 6-26 New St 238 units
Portside at East Pier (Pier 1) 29 Marghinal St. 543 unit
Thanks

Another flaw of the BRA map is that it doesn't include Cambridge, or any other locations outside of Boston.

Another flaw of the BRA map is that it doesn't include Cambridge, or any other locations outside of Boston.

Briv -- yes its particularly annoying that although the full MOS is shown -- despite having its bulk in Cambridge -- the only piece of Northpoint that is shown is the (Big Dig remediation) Park

I suspect that as an entity of the City of Boston they are legally restricted to things either wholly in Boston or at least having their address in Boston (e.g. MOS) even if they extend beyond.

Back