Dorm Tower @ Berklee College of Music | 168 Mass Ave | Back Bay

Absolutely gorgeous photos, kz. Those interiors are really something, too- nice-looking furniture, spacious, great views. Those windows are larger than I thought, too.

Here's my meager offering. I don't think a view from this angle has been posted before...

Am I the only one who thinks those windows have a real old state hospital look to them?

I love the way this building looks at night with the striking orange color behind the glass.

Don't remember seeing anyone post this, but the cafeteria is now open. Just walked by. So great to see all the people using the space, eating, and animating the facade. Retail is still just shell.

Actually the whole building might be... there were throngs of people waiting for elevators that I saw through the window walking down Belvedere.

Last edited:
DD, the building opened in time for the new semester. Everything except the unfinished studios in the basement should've been up and running by then.

11DE11AC-0C85-4726-8FDF-7794D53CC6C9_zpseljyr3bg.jpg

I have to admit I wasn't a big fan of this project during its construction. From this angle though, I LOVE it. Especially at night.

Ugh Photobucket is really a disaster site and I wish I picked flickr a long time ago rather than uploading so many pictures to this... Didn't mean to make these so large, sorry.

^ I don't know about that, but it sure as hell doesn't want to be a tower...it's trying its hardest to not be there.

13258007505_4a1aaa4a5a_b.jpg

Re: Berklee Expansion Plans

Very prominent from Renaissance Garage at NU. From this evening.

Some context (cross-posted from the NU page)

What is this other building that's u/c in the foreground? :confused:

^^Photo is a bit old, but that is the new dorm at Northeastern/YMCA (Grandmarc).

Back