Fan Pier Developments | Seaport

This website has a bit of info on the 22 Liberty condos from June 7th -
http://www.wpboston.com/author/sara/
"22 Liberty is a new 118 condo development on Fan Pier which is scheduled to break ground in the fall. Sales open in September and building completion is scheduled for 2015."
no pics

Is there a render for this condo beyond the vague views of Fan Pier in general that've been bandied about many times?

Is there a render for this condo beyond the vague views of Fan Pier in general that've been bandied about many times?

No. This whole building has been shrouded in secrecy.

No. This whole building has been shrouded in secrecy.

Am I missing something but wouldnt they have to file something with the city govt before starting construction? Or could they be using an approval from the early Fan Pier plans?

Am I missing something but wouldnt they have to file something with the city govt before starting construction? Or could they be using an approval from the early Fan Pier plans?

I have no idea how this didn't go through the recent public process. All I can say is that the building is designed and it is happening. :x

It will be a very very welcome development on Fan Pier and is hopefully the game-changer for livening that area.

^ I trust your opinion. Can't wait to see it.

Edit:
You should pull a Snowden and just leak it.

Are there any plans for the Northern Ave Bridge that would involve auto traffic? The bridge looks pretty run down to me.

Czervik.Construction said:
Are there any plans for the Northern Ave Bridge that would involve auto traffic? The bridge looks pretty run down to me.

Nope. It's going to remain a ped bridge.

^ I trust your opinion. Can't wait to see it.

Edit:
You should pull a Snowden and just leak it.

tumblr_me0nye1hcK1qazdm7.jpg

^dont you always advocate to put an Espn zone in quite places? If you're that person, then I don't trust you. However, if you aren't that person, I may or may not trust you.

^dont you always advocate to put an Espn zone in quite places? If you're that person, then I don't trust you. However, if you aren't that person, I may or may not trust you.

I've advocated for Dave & Busters in both the Seaport and the former Best Buy spot on Newbury. "Quiet places?" How do you define that? Is Fan Pier/the Seaport supposed to be as active and urban as a bedroom community in the suburbs? Rest assured, Fan Pier incorporates neither of them. Just a lot of retail.

I've advocated for Dave & Busters in both the Seaport and the former Best Buy spot on Newbury. "Quiet places?" How do you define that? Is Fan Pier/the Seaport supposed to be as active and urban as a bedroom community in the suburbs? Rest assured, Fan Pier incorporates neither of them. Just a lot of retail.

To datadyne's point, has anyone been to Empire in One Marina Park? Place is quite a scene. The (all female) bartenders are of Las Vegas quality and the decor is equally over the top. Surprisingly, it works and the place gets jam packed regularly. The weirdest thing for me was walking out of the 15 foot wooden wall-of-china doors and into a sea of parking lots, a church and construction.

So yeah I think any of those concepts would work in Fan Pier or Seaport generally. The Seaport Square partner for retail is WS Development. I think they had a hand in Legacy Place and (I think) Patriots Place. So while the area is intended to be more urban than those places, probably expect destination-type venues, two-story retail on Seaport blvd, etc.

I think that's Mr. Rifleman with the ESPN Zone boner.

To datadyne's point, has anyone been to Empire in One Marina Park? Place is quite a scene. The (all female) bartenders are of Las Vegas quality and the decor is equally over the top. Surprisingly, it works and the place gets jam packed regularly. The weirdest thing for me was walking out of the 15 foot wooden wall-of-china doors and into a sea of parking lots, a church and construction.

So yeah I think any of those concepts would work in Fan Pier or Seaport generally. The Seaport Square partner for retail is WS Development. I think they had a hand in Legacy Place and (I think) Patriots Place. So while the area is intended to be more urban than those places, probably expect destination-type venues, two-story retail on Seaport blvd, etc.

Have they straightened the crooked canopy at the main entrance to Empire yet?
I meant to take a picture during one day when it had just finished, and it wasn't just a little crooked, but like 3 degrees crooked so very noticeable from across the street. It was pathetic in my mind, and it was like that for weeks.

Personally, I'd rather see a second Jillian's/Lucky Strike.

FortPointGuy said:

Attempted to catch the final game of the Bruins/Penguin's series at Empire. Unfortunately got distracted by the bar staff. Missed the entire game. :D

Back