Fan Pier Developments | Seaport

today from Ashmont
484.jpg

Fan Pier looks like a providence RI development.

I agree and I'm from Providence.....Here is a fun image from the Projo Blogs of one of the waterplace towers being attacked by Gtech Spaceship buildings lol. There are 2, plus the new BCBS building in that cluster.

attack.jpg

Last edited:
The architecture in this city plainly $ucks.

The most recent 2 developments that I actually like. Gives a better feel for Boston Moving forward.
Lincoln St.....Little Manhattan
Intercontinental---Pretty Slick

Russia Wharf ---seems to be OK
Notice 3 out of 3 are on the Greenway?Money follows money.

Last edited:
All three were designed before and originally scheduled to be built before the Greenway existed.

It would have been great if the developments were designed to open towards the Greenway but they didn't. That is probably the only negative aspect of these developments. The Greenway will have to evolve by itself probably a much GREENER pasture in those areas.

I'm not sure why anybody would lease any space at Fan Pier these days? Maybe change the location of the city if you like a very cold, industrial, area. Unless we get a very big blue chip heading towards Fan Pier, I see Fan Pier as very BORING development. He might have paid way too much for this sight.

Nice! Don't know anything about Sam's, the Louis restaurant, but with those views, even if the food is only mediocre, that place is bound to be a hit! I'll definitely stop over over on my next trip up, have a few drinks on the outdoor patio, get a bite to eat, before heading to Bridgewater. The night views will be spectacular!

I actually really like that building in providence. I'd cut off my left something or other to get fan pier to look like that.

Actually looks decent from that angle.

Would make a nice beach house in the Hamptons.

What a shame. Another prominant location, first the courthouse now this.

Back