Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

Wow I am loving that concrete at the crown. I almost wish we could get that as the crown without the glass cladding. I also think the (alucobond?) cladding over the concrete cut lines going down the building is unnecessary but maybe I just like concrete too much :rolleyes:

This appears to be concrete of exceptional quality. I'd have been completely happy with flush-mounted green glass and a raw finish.

Will never happen again according to energy codes. Sorry friend.

cca

Curious to see if they get those top floors all buttoned up before the really nasty weather starts in several weeks.

Probably a dumb question but doesn't concrete have a higher U rating than glass?

As a raw material maybe but not insulated glass units (double panel, argon filled, low e-coated). Good question though.

cca

I guess you would have to ask odurandina to measure after he is done.

Exchange Place, 540~542' (not 510'), Devonshire, about 418' (not 396')...

that's the only under-reported height i know.

This dog is 742' and won't hunt for an inch more.

Last edited:
Anyone catch the amazing photo of this building with tonight's rainbow on Boston.coms FB page? Would share but I'm mobile and having trouble. Check it out!

Anyone catch the amazing photo of this building with tonight's rainbow on Boston.coms FB page? Would share but I'm mobile and having trouble. Check it out!

it's a great shot
44685226_10156926460574365_3731135358159552512_o.jpg

Back