Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

Great shot down Union Park Beeline! I've admired that view several times and never got a photo

Great photos Beeline!!

for high res click to my flickr page and scroll left.

The high res of these 4 images are there.

Here's the "money shot" up on the up ramp coming out of the I-93 CAT.

Had to stop the car to get the shot (not recommended).....

Wouldn't want to walk up all those stairs in the crane tower!!!! :mad:

Wouldn't want to walk up all those stairs in the crane tower!!!! :mad:

They take the work elevator to near the top and then cross over on one of the anchor braces attached to the tower. Still some climbing but not 60 stories worth :)

Looks to me like the crane's days are numbered. Maybe a few more weeks before it starts to come down?

Anyone have any idea why it's taking so long to finish the top and cover that remaining 30'-40'?

Anyone have any idea why it's taking so long to finish the top and cover that remaining 30'-40'?

If I had to guess- I'd say it was some combination of installing the facade support system on the upper levels (which seems to have been a bit more complex than the system below) and the recent inclination for poor weather.

Someone had asked what it looks like now from the pike/128 connector with the towers visible above the trees. It looks like this now, getting more substantial by the year. Winthrop ctr will add another, SST, and who knows what else maybe gcg office.

Last edited:

Back