Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

Neither confirmed or denied but don't think I ever saw any night shots of this- saw some dusk ones where there was a Four Seasons tree lit up. Outside of that any other lighting?

Facade is being installed on the lowest of the remaining floors as of this afternoon. Visible from Boylston.

Anybody else catch the flashing crane last night? This was shot in real time. It was doing this for hours.

MVI_8424 by David Z, on Flickr

EDIT: I don't know how to share it as a video clip. Click into the picture to see the 5 second video on flickr.

Anybody else catch the flashing crane last night? This was shot in real time. It was doing this for hours.

MVI_8424 by David Z, on Flickr

EDIT: I don't know how to share it as a video clip. Click into the picture to see the 5 second video on flickr.
very cool
Imagine if all they cranes were doing that across the city

Lets goooo lol taking foreeever. Its just a couple floors should have beeen wrapped up weeks ago. Im dyin to see how this turns out. 4 friggin floors cmon...

8-29-2018

8-29-2018
we are in that 4-months-to-do-last-40-foot-of-tower shytte sheau phase. The leaves will be brown and down by the time the tower is worthy of another photo.

The really sweet pics won't be until next spring. ...and the really sweet ones, next early fall when the air is once again clean of particulates.... like after the first cold front slams in.

Slow as f___. Shouldn't be be too long....

I don't post here often so excuse my formatting but I got to go on an awesome site walk all the way up to the top floor this week and thought people may be interested in seeing the photos. I'll link a few below, the rest are on Wikimedia: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Construction_of_One_Dalton

1024px-One_Dalton_Construction%2C_December_2018_04.jpg

1024px-One_Dalton_Construction%2C_December_2018_05.jpg

640px-One_Dalton_Construction%2C_December_2018_08.jpg

1024px-One_Dalton_Construction%2C_December_2018_30.jpg

1024px-One_Dalton_Construction%2C_December_2018_33.jpg

1024px-One_Dalton_Construction%2C_December_2018_40.jpg

If you repost anywhere please credit me as is listed on Wikimedia :)
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Construction_of_One_Dalton

And I got to speak with the construction manager, at least half of it went over my head though

Last edited:
Awesome photos! It's cool to see everything roughed in like that. I've never been in a tall residential building, do they maintain access to chases with doors or is everything hidden in the walls?

thanks so much for sharing those great shots. very jealous you got to go on that tour!

Hello, "THANKS!" for sharing a great photo shoot. You are some lucky devil.

Keep us in mind in the future.

We love this kind of stuff.

That's some badass shytte.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us!!!

Amazing photos. Given Boston's lack of tall high-rise density, most of the units in this building will have amazing views. Hard to believe it is only ~750 ft. Seems so much taller from those pics.

I wonder if the residents will flip to NIMBY if someone comes along to build something tall nearby.

I'm not a height enthusiast myself, but to settle the discussion so it doesn't keep coming up, Suffolk Construction stated this is 11 inches shorter than the Prudential. Have a nice day!

I sense odurandina making a clandestine trip to the top to nail a one-foot spire to the roof.

I sense odurandina making a clandestine trip to the top to nail a one-foot spire to the roof.

Still wouldn't count as it would be removable and as such, would be considered an antenna.

<insert Dwight image here>

I'm not a height enthusiast myself, but to settle the discussion so it doesn't keep coming up, Suffolk Construction stated this is 11 inches shorter than the Prudential. Have a nice day!

Can you point to where they said this? I want to get the diagram on skyscraperpage updated. Also, are we assuming 750' Pru, 749' for this, or 749' Pru, 748' for this?

Also, they are finally adding the glass to the top section. I have pictures from yesterday and will post them tonight.

Can you point to where they said this? I want to get the diagram on skyscraperpage updated. Also, are we assuming 750' Pru, 749' for this, or 749' Pru, 748' for this?

Also, they are finally adding the glass to the top section. I have pictures from yesterday and will post them tonight.

It's on their Instagram. I'd post a screenshot but I'm rather busy currently, maybe tomorrow morning.

Back