Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

First n last r great. First cuz its one of those angles you find once something is built where it changes the area and last cuz we needed a back bay shot to see how shes fitting in. Thanks.

6 months ago, i said we're entering the 4 month Shytte Sheau phase....

proved too optimistic.

but i'm sure they're getting close and our beloved crane, a goner.

this hasn't been suggested in any of the renders, but when i was down there over the weekend i was thinking how cool it'd look if there was some nightime lighting going up the grooves along the exterior of the upper floors.

nothing bright or garish -- just subtle white illumination that fades in intensity as it goes upwards.

this hasn't been suggested in any of the renders, but when i was down there over the weekend i was thinking how cool it'd look if there was some nightime lighting going up the grooves along the exterior of the upper floors.

nothing bright or garish -- just subtle white illumination that fades in intensity as it goes upwards.

I think something like what the Sky tower did in NYC. It is subtle and looks very good at night.

night_building.jpg

sure, that'd be fine by me.

but isn't that more LED strips, a la avalon north station?

i was thinking more actual spotlights projected upwards and against the building, placed at the bottom of the grooved section and within the grooves, so that the effect would naturally lessen as you went higher up the building.

Back