Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

Great pictures, but they constantly make me say "Damn you, Simon".

gorgeous shots. i was there on saturday and was (and this is confusing) struck by how NOT tall 1 dalton seemed from ground-level. only recently back from frankfurt, which while not shanghai or NYC does have a couple taller than anything in boston so maybe that's it, but it still seemed strange. dalton does have a while to go, so that could all change i suppose. it's a pretty building, regardless.

It’s making the Pru look fat and stumpy! Great pics DZH22 some random ones from this pass week

^^^Nice elevated captures from South of the city. Particularly the 5th and last pic in your first post.

I'm very happy that this project is now in the "beautiful pictures posted daily" phase of construction. It made me giddy to see Filene's in that stage, and I feel the same way now. Eventually we'll get it with Winthrop Square!

I'm very happy that this project is now in the "beautiful pictures posted daily" phase of construction. It made me giddy to see Filene's in that stage, and I feel the same way now. Eventually we'll get it with Winthrop Square!

Just think of how great it would look with SST in there.

Ascending skyward, very soon to be 3rd tallest? Perhaps #2 when it’s all said and done? The mystery remains..

Back