Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

The camera is probably about four feet above the floor in a person's hand so that probably explains why it appears taller.

Just keep in mind that this tower sits lower than the Prudential, so it could literally appear slightly shorter while actually being slightly taller.

Does the mechanical apparatus (not antanea) count towards the Prus height? That's the only part blocking the horizon.

I think there are hills in the way that block the skyline from there because the interchange is set in a low point surrounded by hills.

Na you can see the pru, hancock, 1 dalton, n millennium. Id take a pic if I get the chance.

Na you can see the pru, hancock, 1 dalton, n millennium. Id take a pic if I get the chance.

You can definitely see it when driving 128 North coming down the hill in between Dedham and Needham.

You can also catch a glimpse of all 3 buildings on Route 9 East in Natick at the top of the hill after MathWorks and before the McDonald's. Tough to get a good pic from there though.

Isn't that where they're putting in the Chic-fil-a? Right next to the new hotel they just built?

I heard just anecdotally that it was going somewhere in the Walpole Mall plaza. They would have to get rid of the bargain place if were to go there.

Back