Future Skyline

Thats whats going in. I made it to show a new angle with NST in it.

Fills in the back bay a lot. Thats a very common television news backdrop angle and it will be cool to see the before and after in a few years.

^^that's a good angle. ...now you need box seats.

good for some badass renders...... :)

The harbor garage thread is locked, but I spliced part of the old render onto a picture to give us an idea of what the 1 tower at 600' option would look like. This is the option that they have on their desk right now that they are revisiting. Looks good from this angle.

https://postimage.org/

edit: Orduandia feel free to print this out and bring it to whoever you know behind the scenes here. I think its hard to argue with a picture like this showing how dramatic of an effect it will have.

Last edited:
These pics were released by Chiofaro I believe but it shows massing models at 650' so 50' too tall but good to get an idea from the greenway and harbor.

Screen-Shot-2014-11-14-at-1.07.32-PM-630x480.png

Screen-Shot-2014-11-14-at-1.14.55-PM.png

What a difference 600 feet makes. I walked pass the garage the other night and to me this is garage is 1 block long and the footprint of the garage could easily handle 2 or 3 towers.

Stick. Nice work. Just to let you know; the single tower will have the sloped roof in the direction of your top render, and be a couple orders of magnitude fatter.

Stick. Nice work. Just to let you know; the single tower will have the sloped roof in the direction of your top render, and be a couple orders of magnitude fatter.

Probably not. An order of magnitude would be: 100-feet becomes 1,000-feet.

Who is saying that though is there a pdf or a released render showing it?

Just telling you stuff like when i told you all it was alive when people said it was dead.

So my guess was correct I just need to make it fatter? Is it going to look like this shape/material wise.

Whats the word on this though its always back on then off again, is it for real this time?

Yes, expect something very much like that.... but, like 40% fatter.

The countdown to the big 'announcement' has begun.

Are you sure its actually 40% fatter? How much are you exaggerating this by?

^Diameter, area, volume, or circumference?

I made it a good amount fatter. Gimme some pointers about where to pull it out horizontally to and what the facade actually looks n ill give it a shot.

Back