Future Skyline

Developing this corridor makes such sense. Build a light rail/streetcar line from Broadway to South Station via the Seaport & Marine Industrial Park, and you have a real neighborhood and smart growth. The corridor between Andrew and Broadway can be office and higher density residential, while the greater South Boston peninsula can be a somewhat lower density residential that supplies the offices and business of the Seaport, MIP, and Andrew/Broadway corridor. We can learn a lot from Portland, Oregon. I travel there quite a bit on business and they've used the Portland Streetcar to connect neighborhoods while still maintaining the MAX system as more of a regional metro.

Developing this corridor makes such sense. Build a light rail/streetcar line from Broadway to South Station via the Seaport & Marine Industrial Park, and you have a real neighborhood and smart growth.

Welcome to Boston, you must be new in town.

Wheres downburst? We need you buddy you got an updated set of renderings with the newest crop of buildings going up?

I wonder if people know about the soon-to-be remarkable transformation of this corridor...

yes I bumped it :) Shame Shame

THIs most EXciteMent NEWS! Must be HUSH MUSH! TOps SECRETS!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Dorchester Ave is the little known secret hidden Frontier ripe for members to discuss the neighborhoods' appealing diminutiveness turned buzz cut planning in the dead of winter. We hope to have a rich mix of useful, instructive opinions, and condescending attitudes enlighten us about what the future might hold ....albeit, probably on another thread

IAM SOO x-Cited! GRandling BOUlevard. VIa FORA IMPs for SOUSE BOSTON peeples

the BR+A/BPDA has had this model available for free for well over a decade. You had to have a program to open it however. All that is new here is the ability to web view. Still a nice too and the model is a godsend to any designer working in the city of boston.

cca

i'm your huckleberry......

So this is still on. Do you have the file to edit it like how it ended up? The height may be a touch shorter, not sure, but the bump out is added too. Its accurate though, down to the no Copley tower...

Damn, coming back across this thread, theres some great work in here if you look back a few pages..

Also Downburst have you done anything with any of these in a while?

-didnt know this was in dev projects came across it on google, this should be in architecture and urbanism. If Downburst does come back with some updated models Ill make a new one I guess, or he or anyone else can.. doesnt matter.

Back