Gentlemen Hall

Hutchinson, you rawk. Choo, you suck! I suppose we can arrange a Middle East show sometime soon though, just for you.

Now that's the personal attention that persuaded me to buy your album.

I thought we had a WFNX thread? No? Ah well... I shall grieve here...

The silence at 7:05 was so eerie.

RIP WFNX. I'll miss you...

I WAITED TO LONG TO GET TICKETS. Now I can't see you guys on Wednesday. I'm totally pissed, man. :\

EDIT: There's only 1 left but my GF wants to go too! :\ Meh, bought a 1-day and a 3-day. Guess I'm good.

Last edited:
Well that works. I wish I saw this earlier or I would've told you to hold off on getting a 3-day and put you or your girl on the guestlist.

Well that works. I wish I saw this earlier or I would've told you to hold off on getting a 3-day and put you or your girl on the guestlist.

Ah well, I appreciate the thought anyways, thanks. :)

Despite my best efforts.... I had to bail before you guys came on. What time did you guys start playing? 12:20-12:30 or so, I'm guessing, by the rate at which it was going? I'm totally disappointed, but perhaps I should have realized how late this was running and how early the MBTA was closing. My girlfriend and I caught what was perhaps the second-to-last Blue Line train even though we left Great Scott at maybe 11:45 or midnight or so, so we really wouldn't have been able to stick around to see you guys, much to my disappointment. What a disaster in planning on my part, I guess.

At least Bearstronaut was cool. The other two were alright, but wasn't much of a fan.

Sorry you missed it but don't blame yourself--blame the damn T for shutting down so early. The reality of playing in Boston is that being the headliner is NOT the most coveted slot...headliner means you're starting right after the mass exodus to catch the last bus or train. Rather, the 11pm slot is the one bands most want. Good old Boston nightlife...

Still, a lot of people stuck around and it turned out to be one of our best shows ever. Video of the event should be surfacing soon and I'll share it here once it does.

--

Anyway, our next show will be free and outdoors on a Saturday afternoon: Saturday, August 11th we're playing at the Prudential Center's plaza on Boylston as part of Ben & Jerry's annual Joyride festival. Free ice cream, free music and a great urban setting on a summer afternoon means I want to see lots of you out there!

KZ - I may be making my way to either Summer Set or North Coast. Will get in touch if I find myself there.

Nice, kennedy! Please keep me in the loop.

Great update. I'm around and right up the street. I'll be there!

Boy, I sure hope they finish construction on the Sinclair by this weekend. They were supposed to open around Halloween and they haven't held a show yet!

Sorry to reply so late (road life is busy life) but yes we WERE to play in Visalia but the show was cancelled due to the other band's singer losing his voice. Instead the band chilled in breathtaking Carmel for an extra night!

Why do you ask about Visalia? I know next to nothing about the town and have only gotten as close as Bakersfield.

Sorry to reply so late (road life is busy life) but yes we WERE to play in Visalia but the show was cancelled due to the other band's singer losing his voice. Instead the band chilled in breathtaking Carmel for an extra night!

Why do you ask about Visalia? I know next to nothing about the town and have only gotten as close as Bakersfield.

I was about to make the 45 minute drive, but I called the venue for set times and was told you guys cancelled, so I obviously did not.

Good thing you didn't. I take it you have family out there?

Back