Goodwin Procter HQ @ Fan Pier | 90 - 110 Northern Ave - Parcel I | Seaport

Re: Goodwin Procter HQ (Parcel I) @ Fan Pier | 90 - 110 Northern Ave | Seaport

Ok, I got a boom crane, two tower cranes, two concrete booms, and a mobile with an outrigger. Technically the building in the picture is 101 Seaport.

CzZZR7E.jpg

7oaOQkw.jpg

t5Qs5LR.jpg

And the reverse.

1VLmwEE.jpg

Man, these Fan Pier buildings take a long time to get out of the ground..... but now the core and then steel should rise pretty quickly.

By the time this is topped off, we should start seeing some skin at the condos, then PWC, followed by this.

Gonna be a good fall in the Seaport leading up to the winter doldrums.

That is the biggest freakin core I've ever seen. How big are the floorplates on this puppy gonna be?

That is the biggest freakin core I've ever seen. How big are the floorplates on this puppy gonna be?

Nothing beats The Wilshire Grand. Click to view it full size and check out the cars on the street for a sense of scale.

20ux179.jpg

Nothing beats The Wilshire Grand. Click to view it full size and check out the cars on the street for a sense of scale.

20ux179.jpg

It's also about 1,000ft taller...

The seaport does like its double-wide cores. Someone should park an IROC next to this one.

Is this guy adding any height diversity, or a gradual step up from the ICA? Or is it just going to be the same height as its neighbor, Pier 4?

I'm pretty sure this thing is going to be within inches of the maximum allowable height for the site, and be basically the exact same height as 1MP and Vertex. The only height variation I recall in any of the Fan Pier documents, is as seen at the condos going up now. The other condo tower is to be basically the same height as the first. If the hotel ever gets built, maybe that will be closer in height to the residential buildings..... not sure.

It's supposed to be 17 stories. Isn't that a bit shorter than it's Fan Pier and Pier 4 neighbors?

The Vertex buildings are 15 storeys plus mechanicals.

Office floors will be somewhat less than the lab floors, but all in all sounds very similar.

15337361912_5354df9d87_b.jpg

15334457721_bb9818eda9_b.jpg

90520DBD-D5D3-45C1-9AB7-55F40917EE1B_zpsnj8aaifr.jpg

Steel already starting to fall into place, this one is starting to move faster it seems. It's hard to imagine another building between this one and the park, but that is how the master plan is set up.

15397439412_84eb85a616_b.jpg

Back