Hancock of the day...

this morning
017-25.jpg
018-29.jpg

AWESOME!!! :)

Fog was really creepy around government center. Very ominous, like something from a movie.

thanks^ this is my favorite part of my daily T ride the skyline is always different!

It's the way they're taken, while I'm in motion of some type,or taken blindly if that make's sense?

It's the way they're taken, while I'm in motion of some type,or taken blindly if that make's sense?

Nah, it's not that. Most cameras these days take pix with more than 2000px in the horizontal direction. Yours sadly run much smaller. 1024x947 unfortunately isn't enough to make it a good desktop wallpaper (in 2011, with 1280px and 1440px running standard) that would fill the screen without having a border or awkward stretching.

Edit: This might actually be from cropping them to get the desired view.

thanks I understood the edit part more then the above, but ur right I do crop once I see what the hell I took!

Walking down the street, I looked up at the Hancock at dusk and was immediately reminded of that famous Hubble photograph of all the stars and galaxies spilled all over that tiny patch of sky:
hancock_lights.jpg

Hubble:
hubble_galaxies.jpg

Astounding observation! Great framing and photo set-up. The fact that the photo is devoid of any other extraneous subject matter (the sky, the skyline, trees, etc) really keeps it powerful in its intent.

And the fact the it is perfectly square. Great shot!

Back