Hancock of the day...

Wish they would open the top floor observatory again!

Photographer, unknown.

hancock.jpg

You got some balls, i was on the roof before, I am not afraid of heights and its a little scary because the roof is totally flat and seems like nothing is holding you back from blowing away. I assume your harness was on!!!

The floor to ceiling glass is amazing when the radiators in front of the windows are removed and the ceiling is pushed up to the height of the floor above.

Oooooooooh, I need a tripod. And some skills...

IMG_3227.jpg

looks alot like my nite-time pixs! one of these pro's needs to do a nite time shoot and learn lesson! I'd be the 1st to sign up!

Oooooooooh, I need a tripod. And some skills...

some tricks until you do:

-control your breathing and take the shot on an exhale
-pull your elbows into your torso and/or sit down if possible
-find something to steady the camera, your body, or both, against: a streetpole, a parked car, a building, the sidewalk.

Swampass2: I don't know if you're a pro photographer or not, but message me if you would be interested in allowing us to use your first image for the Hancock Tower's marketing materials.

I think swampass2 is the guy I met at Mt Aburn 2 weeks ago and told him to join this site!

Guilty as charged. Kinda wondering how you figured that one out, but I don't want to hijack this thread. Nice forum here by the way.

^Because the day after we met you posted a great pix and I just assumed it was you! Hijack all you want your a good photogragher!

Back