Liberty Wharf | 220-270 Northern Ave | Seaport

Re: Liberty Wharf (Jimmy's Harborside)

084-7.jpg
this morning
040-15.jpg

I've probably said it before but from a distance those don't look that bad. Like the ugly chick in a dark bar.

I am so excited to see how these turn out. They totally change the view from the water, and the streetscape. This is honestly the first positive urban development in the Seaport so far. Hopefully it sets a precedent.

another from today
ricspixs29101144.jpg

Looking good. With something of a smaller scale than Super-Office Park being built here, this might actually start to look like a city.

Jones Lang LaSalle is leasing agent for Liberty Wharf

http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2010/02/jones_lang_lasa_6.html
http://www.elkus-manfredi.com/upload/attachment/PARCELE_Broch.pdf
Jones Lang LaSalle is leasing agent for Liberty Wharf
February 12, 2010 06:37 AME-mail| |Comments (0)| Text size ? +
Globe Staff

Cresset Development has named Jones Lang LaSalle to be the exclusive leasing agent for Liberty Wharf on the South Boston Waterfront.

Liberty Wharf is made up of three buildings with about 74,000 square feet of mixed-use space for office and restaurant use, a press release noted. The wood-and-glass building are engineered to fit onto the one-acre wharf where Jimmy?s Harborside Restaurant once stood. A Legal Sea Foods restaurant will be the sole occupant of the east building with 20,000 square feet of dining and decks space on three floors.

The $43 million project is nearing shell completion and is on schedule to begin the restaurant build-out in the second quarter, the release added.

Jones Lang LaSalle is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate.

The image that appears with this post was included with the press release.

Yesterday, when is the completion date for this?
201-4.jpg

^^Hmmm . . . pastels for Easter?

From a JLL press relese in February:
The $43 million project is nearing shell completion and is on schedule to begin the restaurant build-out in the second quarter, the release added.
So completion would seem to be this fall perhaps?

I zoom in for a closer look
2011.jpg

IAM thankin YOU for much prety pctura. INot takes them cuz drunk unk DROPPIN canera. SO. Needind you HARD works for the enjoyments!!!!

Thanks^ I think thats the 1st post you wrote that I fully understood :)

IAM thankin YOU for much prety pctura. INot takes them cuz drunk unk DROPPIN canera. SO. Needind you HARD works for the enjoyments!!!!

Bostonbred: Are you Jar Jar Binks?

The pastels are two different types of rigid insulation. The yellow is fiberglass faced gypsum sheathing. The black is the waterproofing membrane. Too far away to see if it is sheet applied or spray applied.

Need not fear, alucobond is nigh.

cca

The drab skyline of Meninopolis.

No. The "Ionic" skyline.

Best / Worst photo of 2010. I love it. And, hate it.

What do you love about it? Jimmy's, or the photo itself? Sorry if I'm being dense.

I rather like the Manulife Tower and Jimmy's. The rest is atrocious.

Back