Lovejoy Wharf | 131 Beverly Street | West End

Core is going up. Couldn't snag pics from 93.

The core is out of the ground! GET YOUR CAMERAS READY!!!

Core is going up. Couldn't snag pics from 93.

Ha you beat me to it! I couldn't find the thread!

From "what's happening with Project X" 14 minutes before your post....
I noticed the core for the residential portion of the Converse building is out of the ground! What the heck happened to that thread? I can't find it anywhere.

Ha you beat me to it! I couldn't find the thread!

From "what's happening with Project X" 14 minutes before your post....

I'll take it, even though you technically beat me to it. With all of you industry insiders out there (I'm a mere environmental consultant that just happens to be a fan of architecture/urban development), I'm lucky if I can break any sort of relevant news on here.

From Tuesday:
RbvA7dQh.jpg

NHw2Wzfh.jpg

Thanx again for all your pix, Beeline. That sampler was not what I was expecting! Rare to see something like that in this day and age.

Thanx again for all your pix, Beeline. That sampler was not what I was expecting! Rare to see something like that in this day and age.

Not sure it is a completed sampler, because it dosen't seem to match the rendering in #7. Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The mock up from another angle, still needs the window installed, so we know it's not complete.
245mxs0.jpg

The mock up from another angle, still needs the window installed, so we know it's not complete.
245mxs0.jpg

RandomG -- if that's real brick work with all those details - -the Bricklayers Union is going to put an extra sugar plum down the stocking of the Architect

Whighlander, I really didn't have time this afternoon to get up close and personal with the mock up. I wish I had the time to take a good look and walk around behind it to see it's construction. Maybe sometime next week...

Ran by the mock up this evening. It looks like actual brick and mortar. The brown "window frame" pieces look precast.

Back