Marathon Monument

Please please please never cite Infowars ever again. The NY Post also has lied and mislead their way through this from the get-go too.

Hi. Let me just throw this out here as someone who lives on Earth and is curious .. what the fuck are you talking about?

After listening to UM Cross Country Coach on the news. The coach seems very sincere. So it seems like the city realized their was an real bomb threat if that was the case the people should have been warned instead of saying don't be alarmed this is just a training exercise. (not sure if the loud speaker is true or not)

And after watching the misleading information from the Media I started to do a google search of the Boston Marathon Bomb and Infowars.com came up in the search. I thought they had a good breakdown of pictures of the event. I don't have a clue who specifically is involved I just feel the breakdown between the Media and our govt officials I just don't trust the information we get from those two groups.

I found it interesting that the NYPOST posted the same pics of Infowars.com on their front page of the paper.

Thats all.

Last edited:
This Boston Marathon Bombing feeling like an inside job....... but I feel like the Boston FBI unit cannot be trusted at this point.

I'm not sure who is involved but Infowars.com has good information on the site.
The Media has lost all its creditability on this.

Looks like multiple people could be involved

Not only that NY Post is backing Infowars with a picture of a couple of the suspects on their front page

Man, you've lost it...

I've watched the marathon from this stretch of Boylston Street every year for the past six years. At every single event there is a heavy security presence: police, watch dogs, I think I've seen cops on horses some years too. My point is that every year the City of Boston is prepared for the worst, and fortunately they responded admirably this year as well.

NY Post and infowars are just selling fear. Don't buy into it--you're a Bostonian for Pete's sake.

Alex Jones=Prison Planet=Infowars=John Birchers=9/11 'truthers'=holocaust deniers

They are all nutters distracting people from the real dangers and evil in the world.

I've watched the marathon from this stretch of Boylston Street every year for the past six years. At every single event there is a heavy security presence: police, watch dogs, I think I've seen cops on horses some years too. My point is that every year the City of Boston is prepared for the worst, and fortunately they responded admirably this year as well.

NY Post and infowars are just selling fear. Don't buy into it--you're a Bostonian for Pete's sake.

I'm not buying into the fear. I believe that our citizens and public officials responded remarkably after the blast and saved more lives due to their heroic efforts & quick thinking.

My point was the way the media continues to just report rumors from inside officials and is a very sad fact of journalism. Which is giving our media no creditability.

But I also want to say that if the city or state got wind of a bomb threat I feel like the people should have been warned about a potential bomb threat. At least people would have had a choice to stay in the area. The city & state could have said we have received a bomb threat but we receive bomb threats on every major event. The city should have stated we have most of our resources securing the area like they always due in such large events.

I'm not blaming anybody for this because you cannot stop this type of terrorism no matter how much security you have. But warn people if their is a threat so they have the choice to continue to spectate around the area.

That is my point.

I'm not buying into the fear. I believe that our citizens and public officials responded remarkably after the blast and saved more lives due to their heroic efforts & quick thinking.

My point was the way the media continues to just report rumors from inside officials and is a very sad fact of journalism. Which is giving our media no creditability.

But I also want to say that if the city or state got wind of a bomb threat I feel like the people should have been warned about a potential bomb threat. At least people would have had a choice to stay in the area. The city & state could have said we have received a bomb threat but we receive bomb threats on every major event. The city should have stated we have most of our resources securing the area like they always due in such large events.

I'm not blaming anybody for this because you cannot stop this type of terrorism no matter how much security you have. But warn people if their is a threat so they have the choice to continue to spectate around the area.

That is my point.

Other than conspiracies, what evidence is there that threats were registered? The presence of security at a public event is a warning to the people in itself that there's a risk involved in being there.

If you're so cynical that you believe they're covering up a threat that was was registered fine, but there's no evidence of that.

Other than conspiracies, what evidence is there that threats were registered? The presence of security at a public event is a warning to the people in itself that there's a risk involved in being there.

If you're so cynical that you believe they're covering up a threat that was was registered fine, but there's no evidence of that.

There is a big difference between security presence & a bomb threat.
Security doesn't mean I have to becareful of terrorists blowing us up. So yes I believe a bomb threat should have been announced to the public if the city received any at all.

I don't know if its a cover up but the MEDIA is completely all over the place. They are ready to hang the first suspect who gets questioned.

Rif. Riff! Calm down. It's all going to be okay.
Just breathe.

This is serious we have many victims that will never recover from this especially that poor father who lost his son.

So I'm looking for people to tell the truth and after watching the video with that UMA Runner on Youtube the Boston Police would not confirm if they said anything about if they announced a drill and told the specators to stay calm before the bomb went off.

Wait.......The Rifleman falls for the latest conspiracy theory?? NEVER SAW THAT COMING.

Wait, I think it's actually just a deeper conspiracy. The Rifleman is clearly a false flag planted by the government to distract us from the official announcements the government claims it wants us to hear.

"And it will be like a taco inside taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!"

could we go back to talking about an appropriate site-specific memorial please?

Wait, I think it's actually just a deeper conspiracy. The Rifleman is clearly a false flag planted by the government to distract us from the official announcements the government claims it wants us to hear.

You must be the same guy that thought Iraq had WMD's? Did we ever find them?

At this point in history always question authority

It shouldn't when it's such a batshit crazy opinion.

Back