Marriott Moxy Hotel | 240 Tremont Street (Parcel P-7A) | Theater District

It's a complete mess there right now. If this is going to go on for the next two years, then there should be a mid-block crosswalk on Tremont in front of the theaters. When shows clear out, it's a mob scene.

It's a complete mess there right now. If this is going to go on for the next two years, then there should be a mid-block crosswalk on Tremont in front of the theaters. When shows clear out, it's a mob scene.

And it is exacerbated by Emerson blocking the sidewalk on the other side one block closer to the Common for the Little Building refurbishment.

And it is exacerbated by Emerson blocking the sidewalk on the other side one block closer to the Common for the Little Building refurbishment.

Yes indeed. Left a show at the Wang myself a few weeks ago, and had to weave back to Boylston, avoiding construction on both sides of Tremont.

I know some of you do already, but this bears repeating: Make noise outside of archBoston on these issues too. Contact your reps, mayor, BTD, etc and let them know it needs to change.

Thanks for the update Beeline. Crazy to think how narrow this site actually is!

Its going to be about as wide as one half of the W up to the kink in the middle. Pretty thin.

That base has been there for weeks, thanks for the updates

Yea they were flying along on this one and then it seems like they took the winter off

Well, at least they broke ground.... a damn fine thing for anything taller than 266' here in the City that talks endlessly about highrises -- but rarely actually builds one.

I hope they dig up and completely replace the street and sidewalks around this. By and large the road and sidewalk infrastructure in this area is awful.

I hope they dig up and completely replace the street and sidewalks around this. By and large the road and sidewalk infrastructure in this area is awful.

Agreed, Kneeland is particularly awful.

Back