MassMutual | 10 Fan Pier Blvd | Fan Pier Parcel E | Seaport

In case you thought cjbski was lying :):
IMG_0173.jpeg

And they're removing the last of the sheet pile walls for the parking garage. I'm not sure what those square things are; I thought they were column locations, but they're too closely spaced and they don't line up with the beams sticking out from the garage.
IMG_0176.jpeg

It's kind of crazy to see this hole being carved out of a street grid in Fan Pier. 15 years ago, this was a vast expanse of parking lots. Now, we're at the point where we're filling in a fabric that already exists.

This one feels much smaller in person than expected - footprint-wise, that is.

^^^Are there any specific plans yet for One Harbor Shore Drive? That, along with the parcel just below One Marina Park Drive (cut off at the bottom) are the next pieces of the puzzle towards a fully filled in neighborhood over there. I think the off picture one is that cube with the golden ribbon running through it or whatever. Haven't heard anything about it for a while.

Also, what's the deal with the weird triangular parcel below Two Harbor Shore Drive, and the mini building below One Harbor Shore Drive?

What I didn't immediately realize with this diagram, but is obvious when looking closer is that Marina Park Drive will run through the right side of Mass Mutual and connect the road. I think it would've been nicer if they kept the right side of Mass Mutual road-free.
I also wish Waterside Avenue in front of 50 Liberty (why this tiny thing is called an avenue is beyond ridiculous) was just closed off. So many annoying loud-ass motorcycles go through.

That makes sense because it is the smallest, and especially compared to its neighbors who used every available inch.

tfkYKTUh.png

Back