Millennium (Hayward) Place | 580 Washington Street | Downtown

Re: Millennium Place III | Hayward Place

People are seriously bitching about LEGAL SEAFOOD now?? Jesus.

I guess having five Legals in the Seaport, plus one at Long Wharf and one at Copley isn't enough. We need more saturation.

There's also one in the Motor Mart, which is mere blocks from Hayward Place.

Ate at the Seaport location on Saturday before checking out the new Harpoon Beer Hall. It was great as per usual.

People are seriously bitching about LEGAL SEAFOOD now?? Jesus.

Where was the bitching about Sal's opening a restaurant directly across the street from Hayward Place? There is another Sal's (albeit takeout only) 100 yards away at Tremont/West streets and a Sal's in the Seaport and of course many others in Greater Boston.

Ate at the Seaport location on Saturday before checking out the new Harpoon Beer Hall. It was great as per usual.

It would be great if Harpoon opened up a restaurant or pub in an area like DTX. My bro and cousin both work for them...was told they're continuing to expand their beer hall and another project, but it'll all be on site at this point.

Boston-20130313-00460_zps558b7a29.jpg

Tuesday:

8555626359_f526847af4_b.jpg

8555625143_f1228ac5f7_b.jpg

8556734738_bb17e88a15_b.jpg

8556733686_aa811a8d6c_b.jpg

8556731608_300e16ffb4_b.jpg

My buddy and walked by 2 days ago. We were both shocked and amazed at this block with this going up with the recent upgrades to both the Modern and Paramount theatres. It's starting to feel like a European Times Sq minus the cheesey chain anchors.

Best Millennium development to date in Boston. Whoever picked those windows is a HERO. Really brings out a Shanghai style development look

Storefronts on both sides here, including where the scaffolding is at right, and you have a perfectly scaled street.

Bitte sehr!!

Storefronts on both sides here, including where the scaffolding is at right, and you have a perfectly scaled street.

That would be amazing. But I'd imagine that pedestrian traffic could easily be too much for such a narrow street once things improve for DTX.

^This was essentially what the Kensington was originally supposed to do to Boylston Sq. Instead it's now going to be a loading dock.

Seconding the appreciating for the windows-and the brickwork too, there's some nice textures in there that keep it from being monolithically dominating.

The Washington St. facing side's glass has been completed.

Looks just like the renders. I can't wait to see this thing glowing at night! =)

^ And ruined with ugly window treatments. :)

Back