Millennium (Hayward) Place | 580 Washington Street | Downtown

Re: Millennium Place III | Hayward Place

The Suffolk Registry of Deeds Website has a boatload of information on this project filed today. Master Deed and Declaration of Trust were all filed, so the first closings should be imminent.

Also, the notice of lease for the Legal Seafoods was also filed. The restaurant will take up the entire streetwall of Avenue De Lafayette and roughly a quarter of the streetwall on Washington Street. The entrance to the restaurant will be the doorway on the corner of LaFayette/Washington. There is also a plan to add outdoor seating on Avenue De Lafayette.

I wonder how long it will take for the residents of the units that face Washington St to begin complaining about the glare from the Paramount Theatre sign..

I think that this building far surpasses my image of what this building was going to look like. Hopefully, Filenes will look as good.

I wonder how long it will take for the residents of the units that face Washington St to begin complaining about the glare from the Paramount Theatre sign..

Jesus, unless they visited it during the dead of the night, it would have been on shining in their faces. It's their own fault if they buy a unit without doing due diligence on something that glaring.

I think if the potential buyers don't look out the window and see a huge theater sign directly across the street and don't put that into consideration, then it is their own fault. Also, I think that the sign is probably shut off at a certain time of night.

one of these photos of all the reflective paneled windows is making the best photo 2013 list. for sure.

I think if the potential buyers don't look out the window and see a huge theater sign directly across the street and don't put that into consideration, then it is their own fault. Also, I think that the sign is probably shut off at a certain time of night.

As crazy as this sounds, I would buy a unit in the front of the building because of the sign. :)

one of these photos of all the reflective paneled windows is making the best photo 2013 list. for sure.

I agree, but you are forgetting all the people who buy properties near churches and airports and then complain about the noise.

And the courts that sometimes side with them. :-(

I agree, but you are forgetting all the people who buy properties near churches and airports and then complain about the noise.

And the courts that sometimes side with them. :-(

What the hell does or can the court force the Airport to do? Also, I still find plenty of church bells ringing throughout the city, so the courts haven't shut down everything...

Pay for window and sound insulation upgrades. That's what.

cca

So Emerson University would potentially have to pay to put blinds in Millennium III?

No way in hell.

cca

Today, backside. Are the buildings around this guy going to see some renovations to liven things up round here?

IMG_0039 by timsox6, on Flickr

The first unit closed this morning. Unit 200. $995,000. No idea how big it is, but I assume it's not very high. (2nd floor?)

It just closed? Haven't they been saying most of the units are spoken for for the last few months?

It just closed? Haven't they been saying most of the units are spoken for for the last few months?

You wouldn't close until you could see the actual unit and inspect it. I'm sure almost all of the units that have been spoken for are 'under agreement' but not 'closed'.

And I don't think you can close (under State law) without a certificate of occupancy.

The first unit closed this morning. Unit 200. $995,000. No idea how big it is, but I assume it's not very high. (2nd floor?)

According to the website it's 1267 sq footer 2 bed with a terrace on the 2nd floor overlooking Hayward Place

1267 sq ft 2-bed, that is a decent sized place. $995K? Not a bad price either.

Back