Millennium (Hayward) Place | 580 Washington Street | Downtown

Re: Millennium Place III | Hayward Place

Pictures from yesterday afternoon, 8/21:

9571859072_1d1baf56da_b.jpg

9569063451_a4214c3892_b.jpg

9571858176_cc11a135bd_b.jpg

9569062289_a6c1d0f5ec_b.jpg

Could the bricks be any uglier? Thank god for the glass on Washington St!

The bricks are great and a welcome change from what we usually get.

I like the brick too. The darker tanner hue makes it look more urban imo.

According to Curbed Boston, they are 75 percent sold and the first closing is still 2 months away.

Not bad.

wow would not have expected that after 45 province. Hopefully a further sign of downtown's viability. Hopefully it continues to spiral and spillover.

wow would not have expected that after 45 province. Hopefully a further sign of downtown's viability. Hopefully it continues to spiral and spillover.

Millennium Place III was smart...there are a lot of smaller size units and they can hit the right price points while doing well on a PSF basis. Both the W and 45 went too big. They missed the buying demo.

I like the brick. I think it will age well. Anything besides more red brick. Also, good to hear that it close to being sold out. I think that will give other developers confidence in the downtown condo / apartment market.

Second picture up the new 2014 Lincoln ad.

Love love love that you can still see the "IN" and "Essex" signs.

Also love this building! Just awesome!

The color of the brick or stone is fantastic. I hope subway entrance is restored sometime in future.

The color of the brick or stone is fantastic. I hope subway entrance is restored sometime in future.

Such a restoration might be nice, but from a functional/practical standpoint, would the T ever yield to such a request? When you have the entrance at 600 Washington at most 20 yards down the street (and the entrance at 631 Washington/CVS on the other side of the street, maybe 30 yards away) wouldn't they claim it's redundant/superfluous?

Those windows are awesome

...I like this a lot more now than I did a few months ago. For whatever reason, the brick seems a lot less overpowering to me now than it did before. And those windows are really something.

Gorgeous pictures as always, kz.

Windows are awesome---Ground Floor looks CHEAP

This looks great in the evening.

Looks really nice, although that picture with all the brick in different directions makes me a bit queasy to look at.

The street level is light years ahead of MP 1 & 2 (thank god), but hopefully when those are fit out by retailers, restaurateurs, and whatnot, they make each there own. The identical treatments all along the street, while they don't suck, would really benefit and create a real urban sidewalk. One that is not so repetitive and sterile.

I walked by this a couple of weeks ago and the the street level retail layout and design really adds a level of class to the street. It looks very pricey, but subtle, without looking garish or over the top.

Back