Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this building is on the "edge" of downtown, so it is very prominent on the skyline, vs tucked away with only the top showing.

1) YES, PLEASE LIGHT UP THIS CROWN
2) Why has the glass installation towards the top stalled/stopped? Seems like it's been at this same level for weeks....

I thought so as well, dotDUDE78 but they have begun, again (if they did indeed stop) - they are wrapping the fifth highest floor right now; four and a half to go (below crown), as of this afternoon, based on first-hand observation.

This building really draws your eyes away from the building block towers around it. It is such a win.

^I noticed the same thing and am equally as happy. Coming into town on 93N, it actually makes 1 Beacon look OK.

From the Blue Hills 10/18. It completely replaces the Mellon Bank building from this angle.

From the Blue Hills 10/18. It completely replaces the Mellon Bank building from this angle.

Interesting social strata observation -- anyone standing on top of Great Blue @ 635' above MSL is about on the same plane as an "UberBostonian" strolling on the Uber-Penthouse Uber-Patio of MT

I find it hard to believe that the MBTA still has some of those real old '63 Red Line cars!

10/24 from Bunker Hill

Through the window grate on top of the monument

Couple from Brookline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back