Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be drug addicts living in the tower. The only difference is their parents gave them a trust fund.

As you can see in the pictures from yesterday they are hardly doing anything to get the subway exit going. Many times there is no one there. They obviously don't care about the thousands of people who have longer commutes because of this.

There will be drug addicts living in the tower. The only difference is their parents gave them a trust fund.

As you can see in the pictures from yesterday they are hardly doing anything to get the subway exit going. Many times there is no one there. They obviously don't care about the thousands of people who have longer commutes because of this.
Great first point.

Also I've noticed the lack of progress on the T headhouse & have been a bit peeved too. I walk by twice a day to and from work and haven't seen any progress on it at all. Progress on the TKTS steps was stalled until recently too when they finally installed the glass railings. They also planted new trees close to Washington.

Unlike my house, this is a public space. People are allowed to be in public spaces. And despite popular opinion, homeless people are, in fact, still people.

I just hope it doesn't become another "Kensington alley" where I personally saw some melted spoons and needles/syringes on the ground.

I just hope it doesn't become another "Kensington alley" where I personally saw some melted spoons and needles/syringes on the ground.

And that has nothing to do with development/public spaces and has everything to do with the national (and especially severe regional/NE) opioid crisis.

I walk past the Kensington every day, and it just smells of dog piss now...

This forum went into a weird space today stretching across multiple threads. Its like the whole forum was one continuous thread of everybody just getting out what theyve been wanting to say and the conversations ended and picked back up in random spots regardless of the thread or topic. No idea what started this but it was interesting to see. The entire forum was derailed where its usually 1 or 2 threads. Im not complaining because its not that big of a deal, just pointing out what it looked like to someone who was out of the loop on what was going on and could only poke in a few times and by that point it was too expansive to piece it together after the fact.

THEY ARE WORKING ON THE HEADHOUSE! I REPEAT, THEY ARE WORKING ON THE HEADHOUSE!

29xqGvth.jpg

Looks like maybe something was wrong or defective with the roll gate. That's what they seem to be focused on this morning.

Jeez, this building looks good from every angle. Looking forward to my next visit to Boston so I can tour all these construction sites.

The Roche Bros expansion is done with the new freezer/dairy section, tasting bar, health/beauty, trail mix bar, etc.

The new liquor selection in the original part of the store is wild too...

TrueNE_79 @TrueNE_79
the new liquor isle at Roche DTX is off...the...chain... (not pictured is the equally impressive wine selection)

https://twitter.com/TrueNE_79/status/764619921737322496

Cpx5wQQWIAAoDnu.jpg

Was there yesterday. The wine and beer selections are also huge. They have a "Top Shelf" section with bottle of Louis XIII for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back