Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 17 penthouses...

pent·house
ˈpentˌhous
noun
1. an apartment on the top floor of a tall building, typically luxuriously fitted and offering fine views.

M Tower is really pushing the definition of penthouse with 17 "top floors".

pent·house
ˈpentˌhous
noun
1. an apartment on the top floor of a tall building, typically luxuriously fitted and offering fine views.

M Tower is really pushing the definition of penthouse with 17 "top floors".

Think of the top 17 floors as the MT Vertical Gated Community

The Uber get there via their own elevators and even may have their own lobby? to distinguish them from the Hoi Polloi

I believe they are using the term "penthouse" to represent the units at the very top which will remain shell & core, leaving the buyer to fit theirs out to their liking.

Also, IIRC from the section, there are three "penthouse" levels - PH1, PH2 & PH3.

I believe they are using the term "penthouse" to represent the units at the very top which will remain shell & core, leaving the buyer to fit theirs out to their liking.

Also, IIRC from the section, there are three "penthouse" levels - PH1, PH2 & PH3.

Data -- then the 14 floors under the Penthouses are just the Uber Not-Quite-Pent-Houses -- they still are "different" from the rest of the residential part of the tower

Data -- then the 14 floors under the Penthouses are just the Uber Not-Quite-Pent-Houses -- they still are "different" from the rest of the residential part of the tower
The Penthouses are not the top 17 floors... there are, however 17 "penthouses." There is only one unit that occupies a full floor (the previously discussed true penthouse on the market for 37.5M). The other "penthouses" are on the two floors below the top.

This building, along with the Ames Building, Millennium (Hayward) Place, and basically the entirety of Washington Street, was just featured on Chronicle.

This building, along with the Ames Building, Millennium (Hayward) Place, and basically the entirety of Washington Street, was just featured on Chronicle.

yup, and they just did a show on the Harleston Parker award. Been a good show lately for aB followers.

I wonder how the future MT buyers feel about the gap factory store going in across the street.

I wonder how the future MT buyers feel about the gap factory store going in across the street.

Why? I'm guessing indifferent. I feel like it would be hard to find a more inoffensive brand to occupy retail space there. The owners of the Penthouses and units on the pricier end of the MT spectrum probably won't set foot in the place, but I doubt they'd find it any more off-putting than most of the other stores right there. Some owners may occasionally (gasp!) find themselves picking up a pair of sweat pants or a tee shirt from there because it's convenient and not completely awful.

Oh the horror. With a Gap coming in, it probably won't be long before there is a run down mall style food court across the street.

I think they would be thrilled to see the empty storefronts/temporary bedrooms getting filled in with retail. Right now it's just a string of bad on that block.

I think they would be thrilled to see the empty storefronts/temporary bedrooms getting filled in with retail. Right now it's just a string of bad on that block.

You haven't watched enough of Downtown Abbey -- the Gap is where the ladies maids do their everyday apparel shopping

My question is where is Bates going to shop -- Macy's? :)

Um, Primark is no Bergdorfs - and to be conveniently located within MT.

Looks like the tower is now on the rise!

It is amazing that they are already putting on the façade for it! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back