Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they're currently redoing the headhouse and stairs. It will open in July 2016. Which seems like a really long time.

From this morning:
Nqg7qto.jpg

Shoppers Park headhouse demo

Last edited:
I thought this was going to be blocked mostly from the harbor/eastie/logan side but I was wrong. This building is extremely prominent from there because there is a gap in the skyline that it is rising between.

I thought this was going to be blocked mostly from the harbor/eastie/logan side but I was wrong. This building is extremely prominent from there because there is a gap in the skyline that it is rising between.

Don't just tell us about it, take some pictures now or forever hold your silence! :cool:

A couple from a week ago. For some reason I hadn't realized how much this takes over the view from the State House vicinity (first photo).

IMG_1432.JPG

IMG_1436.JPG

This can also now be seen over the tree tops from the pike in wellesley. Its always been only the Pru and Hancock standing there like twins above the trees letting you know you were getting close to the city. You could never see any buildings in downtown just those two, but I saw this today standing right there to the left of them surprisingly. This is the cool part that you will never know when you just have renderings, but once they get built you find out cool things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back