Mixed Use Complex | 345 Harrison Ave | South End

Nice, Beeline, thanks. Great pics of a project that looks great from any angle.

i want to say i got a headache, but i really like it. But, these 9 blocks should have seen a few 300' crowns (sigh). ...outside of the ~300~325' FAA flightpath, there was no reason whatsoever on these blocks for the further limitation of height.

The median on Harrison Ave. needs the same treatment that the median on Seaport Blvd. is getting. Grass and trees!

The median on Harrison Ave. needs the same treatment that the median on Seaport Blvd. is getting. Grass and trees!

I believe that is part of the community mitigation funding from several of these projects. Just waiting for the abutting construction dust to settle.

The median is being removed. From GoBoston 2030 plan:
Harrison Avenue Complete Street (East Berkeley to Herald Street, South End): Includes wider sidewalks and a parking protected bicycle lane. [In design]

(also, I saw the plan at the community meeting)

The median is being removed. From GoBoston 2030 plan:
Harrison Avenue Complete Street (East Berkeley to Herald Street, South End): Includes wider sidewalks and a parking protected bicycle lane. [In design]

(also, I saw the plan at the community meeting)

Why does it even need a median? It's just wasted space. Build the bike lanes and make the sidewalks nicer instead.

the massing is a little too chaotic for me, but other than that I really like the materials on this. They're really unique, I just hope it looks good when its all said and done.

Just name this thing Doug, just go all in on the name they've been getting close but no cigar.

Back